Sticky The Faces of SGM v2

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Darktooth, May 19, 2015.

1. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP

that eyeliner is the filter smh I'm not @Senpai Reich

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

uses makeup and blames it on filter? sounds like a COVER UP to me.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

[​IMG]
    Sometimes we forget what it's like to be small.

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. MemeDaddy

MemeDaddy VIP

149F9B41-5421-4B1E-9D03-E9C690D662B5.jpeg

Not much of a face update, but I loved our costumes. I’m the one in the middle.

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Dumb Dumb x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Creative Creative x 2
  6. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub i'm thinking i'm thinking VIP

i understand that these are probably ironic costumes but that’s pretty dang problematic, and you’re definitely gna run into a lot of people who find all 3 pretty offensive and upsetting. Guessing you probably already know that and don’t care since most people on here seem to praise that idubz guy as a god and adhere to his way of thinking, but i’m just putting it out there that it’s 2018, y’know. A white girl dressed as a stereotypical Mexican in chains next to Donald Trump and the Confederate flag kinda seems to skip over the whole “joke” of it and fall mostly into racist and insensitive territory.

Then again idk i’m just going as a cat meow

• Dumb Dumb x 7
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. MemeDaddy

MemeDaddy VIP

That’s kinda the point my guy.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  8. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Okay, good to know, that's gross.

• Dumb Dumb x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. MemeDaddy

MemeDaddy VIP

Neat

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  10. .shirt

.shirt VIP

A confederate flag? Really dude.

• Dumb Dumb x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
  11. MemeDaddy

MemeDaddy VIP

Looks like it to me. Wouldn’t make sense for captain confederacy to have any other flag.

• Winner x 3
    • Like x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Confusing x 1
    • Dumb x 1
  12. You must be in a really awesome neighborhood if you actually went out like that and didn't get into a gunfight, lol. Then again, it would probably fly where I'm at too, out in the middle of nowhere.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. .shirt

.shirt VIP

Didn’t know trump was the captain of the confederacy but what do I know. Nice anime cosplay though.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  14. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Do you consider yourself racist at all? I'm just honestly curious what the thought process behind this costume was - how much/how little thought/ignorance was put into it. Cause what ya ended up with, I'm sure you may possibly be thinking is like some sort of big attack on SJW culture or whatever, but in reality is just 3 white kids dressed up as a racist statement that trivializes and makes fun of things that - and I don't care to use this word but ya gotta admit is pretty damn befitting here - you're lucky enough to be ignorant to because of your "white privilege".

I mean I'm sure you're just gonna meme up a response or smthn but I'd really hope you think of what I've said a bit and maybe try to explain what's going on in your head a bit more. Also, yeah, you're probably gna get beat up on halloween if you're wearing that, I really hope you're aware of at least that much.

• Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

How about you shits get back on topic and quit derailing the thread.

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
  16. .shirt

.shirt VIP

I just don’t see the point in having a young girl cosplayed as a chained up Mexican. They say you learn from your parents and those around you. Go ahead mark my post dumb but that is one of the more ignorant coaplays I’ve seen.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Confusing Confusing x 1
  17. MemeDaddy

MemeDaddy VIP

• Player has been warned for Harassment.
    MasterTbaiter always has his thang on him. Proud CCW permit holder.

I’m in the middle, as I said in the OP, I don’t have any flag on me. I’ve got a trump mask/shirt. Some nice adidas track pants and some yeezys nigga.

Man where do I start. What have you done with your life other than be a druggy and a drunk? I’ve been in the military since age 18, I’m 22 now. I feel I’ve earned the right to wear what ever the fuck I want. No i don’t consider myself racist, I have any of my non white military buddy’s backs just like anyone else. It’s just a gag for Halloween, I don’t see color.

As for your last bit, there aren’t many random Joe nobody’s that can take on your Boii Tbaiter, I’m extremely confident in my abilities :)

• Funny x 3
    • Winner x 3
    • Dumb x 3
    • Like x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
  18. .shirt

.shirt VIP

That’s not my point lol it’s a gag but still pretty douchey

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  19. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

1) You literally just yelled ni**er multiple times in-game after hearing that the servers would be shut down soon. Any "i'm not racist" remarks are pretty much disqualified by that.

2) I never really said there was anything wrong with dressing as Donald Trump for halloween. Many people do it. Actually it's a completely unoriginal costume, if anything you should be ashamed for lacking creativity. What's wrong with what you did here is the context that you provided with it - the confederate flag asshole and the white girl dressed as a stereotypical Mexican who is chained by you.

So let's break those things down for a second. For starters, the confederate flag is a pretty well-perceived symbol of racism. It ain't really a "HAHA" type of symbol when you consider the history (and continued life it's been given by white supremacists and the like). Obviously it's easy to laugh about it and whatever since you're white, and that's where most of this comes down to. It ma be funny to you, but seeing a white dude dressed as a symbol of racism ain't funny to A LOT of people. In fact it can be straight up fucking scary - and not in the Halloween sense. Yeah, me and you are lucky we're wight and down gotta understand that fear firsthand, every day, but have some fucking boundaries, jesus. I know it's not you in that costume, but you're basically just defending it here, saying it's okay, and being a part of it with your group costume.
    Now the white girl dressed as a stereotypical Mexican, well... Yeah, that's an easy one you can figure it out based off what I just said prior and, you know, logic.

3) Don't see why you felt the need to turn this discussion on Halloween costumes into a personal attack on my life/addictions, but ya did, I guess. Yeah I get drunk, yeah I get high, yeah I don't accomplish much. But at least I do things the way I want to instead of listening to a Government run by someone I'm supposedly making fun of. Buddy I get real high, I get high and I get to fuck women, go out and party, I do whatever I goddamn want. You may think you're some American hero or some shit but bottom line is you're probably doing jack-shit for your country while people like me get to have all the fun profiting from it. Way to spend your life, fucko, it's probably been a much bigger waste then all the fantastic times i've had getting high. Let's hope ya don't bleed out in some foreign country some day.

• Dumb x 6
    • Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Disagree x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Winner x 1
  20. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

• Player has been warned for Harassment.
    Also along the lines of the whole "i'm in the military i deserve to be racist" thing,

Is there anything really that heroic bout what u doing there? Lemme know, cus for real if you did what I do every day you would die. Who's the real hero.

Drunk Dog 4 America

MasterTBaiter and Rozboon can suck my cock, goodnight fellas

• Dumb x 5
    • Funny x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Winner x 1