The End of The Crown

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by ZeRo, Apr 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Hello Serious TTT! This post unfortunately, isn't a false resignation. This is a legitimate resignation from staff this time.

So under my normal daily life, I was planning to stick to the Serious TTT staff as long as I could. However, there were also personal issues (or once in my 2nd resignation, lack of interest) that prevented me from staying on this magnificent staff. School is already stressful enough considering my life as a 3rd Year University student (which is kinda why I play video games so I can mitigate the amount of stress I get daily), but unfortunately, there have been a few problems that have come up in my personal life that adds up to my workload and gives me way more stress than I can handle. This issue has been affecting my staffing for a while and I feel that it's time for me to step down from my position at the moment and maybe let some new blood handle the job. Let that scrub be the new "Crown" of Serious TTT.

This community has been like my home and always will be since I have no intentions to leave it. I'll still stick around in the community, but no longer with my name in cyan. Unfortunately, you'll have to stick to the purple name for a while until I work all my personal issues out and finally get my life back on track. Once all my issues are worked out, I intend to make a full return to the staff. My leave will only give birth to a newer moderator who has better potential than I do. I hope the best for the scrub who gets accepted to my position.

Time for the boring credits. These are the people I am truly happy that I have met and have talked to quite a bit over time.

@Disruptionz --> Truly awesome admin and it's good to see you back in that dodger blue color. Sorry I couldn't stick around as long as I could, but you know why I kinda had to back out.
    @BmTron --> Stay cool and awesome. ;)
    @TheCoCoFTW --> Sorry you had to put up with my shit. ;) Congratulations on your return to admin!
    @Azure --> Always friendly and having a good laugh with him is a blast.
    @all of TeamItaly (@Lucky @The Seventh @Anarkhiya ) --> You all were the best family of mods I could have. Thank you for the fun!
    @Slicck --> Thanks for putting up with my shit too. ;)
    @Darktooth --> you get a special mention "Scrubtooth"
    @Carned --> Can't believe I forgot your British name. Truly awesome friend and awesome player in general. ;)
    @Ellie --> A very good friend and awesome person to talk to. :love:

And most of all: @Highwon have fun and keep working on the community you made happen. ;)

Of course, I may be neglecting a few people (as usual with my routine), but don't think I don't like you. I love everyone here equally unless you're a troll. ;)

I'll be ending it here and saying that I love the community and I hope that it continues to grow bigger and succeed. Thank you for an awesome 15 months as staff and hopefully, I return to raise it even more.

Sincerely, Kotowari
    Former Moderator of Serious TTT

Last edited: Apr 20, 2015
    • Friendly x 9
    • Old x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Disagree x 1
    • Dumb x 1
  2. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

Honestly, you are one of the best, if not the best, staff members this community will ever have and it's sad to see you leave.

Remarkable how you've only been mod.

However, I hope Uni goes well!

No tag :(

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. StarGazingNight. <3

StarGazingNight. <3 It's dangerous to go alone... TAKE THISSSSSS!!! VIP

You will be missed the most from me scrub, RiP my guilty pleasure.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

Take it easy, Guilty. Good luck with school.

Come back when you feel less stressed from school.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Dexter

Dexter SGM's Resident Former Rage Mod VIP Emerald

RiP ;-; gonna miss you

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Vorlass

Vorlass Steam Level Scrub VIP

You will always be our Scrub Crown...and the only person to ban me.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Overall friendly individual. Take it easy man.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. The Seventh

The Seventh Bloom. VIP

:(

Best of luck with uni and your personal life. We've been staff together for a long time, it sucks to see you leave. I'm glad you'll be returning when you've got things sorted out.

Take care of yourself until then, and hopefully I'll see your return sooner rather than later.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

I'll still be a part of your college meal routine. Cook me up, Scotty.

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Truly an amazing moderator, and one that I looked up to when I first started out.

Take care Guilty, hope all goes well, and please, come back soon ;)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Damn straight I'll cook you up m8. :love:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

10/10 moderator.

Peace!

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. paper

paper legends never die VIP Silver

Like @kynwall
    You were one of the best moderators these servers ever had and you were a mod for nearly a year now (correct me if i'm wrong)
    That's a long time.
    Sad to see you go.

And I hope that whatever is causing you to stress will go away. I hope you whatever happens next will be grand for you.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Darth West

Darth West I am Darth West, Dark Lord of the Sith. VIP

Its a shame to see such an outstanding moderator moderator leave. It will be difficult to find another moderator like you, and I wish you luck during your third year.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Matt_Allen

Matt_Allen I'll miss you all VIP

I said that your name needs to be dark blue... wtf. Anyways, good luck guilty, you were a great moderator and an even better person. Take care.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. TheCoCoFTW

TheCoCoFTW Veteran Member

You better return to us. Good luck with your personal life, I hope it all goes well. #Number11 <3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Espurr

Espurr #AlwaysStabEspurr Administrator VIP

I wish you well with your personal life but we all know...
    #Thealwayscomeback

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

9/10

u aight

It upsets me to see you leave, however you definitely left with good footing. Farewell!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  19. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

I respect that you held your ground as long as you did, and the things you did as a Moderator.

Good luck, and see you back on the team whenever you decide to return.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. ant.

ant. I'm not your da da VIP Silver

The staff team wont be the same without you.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.