The end of the butthurt casual new comers.

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by MemeDaddy, Aug 10, 2015.

?

Whos the spookiest of them all?

Poll closed Feb 10, 2016.
  1. MasterTbaiter

11 vote(s)
    28.9%
  2. Fiefoe

21 vote(s)
    55.3%
  3. R3sh

11 vote(s)
    28.9%
  4. DerpyKyogre64

2 vote(s)
    5.3%
  5. MaulTpiss

5 vote(s)
    13.2%
  6. Pleb

2 vote(s)
    5.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MemeDaddy

MemeDaddy VIP

As a few of you already know, i am going away for 6 months starting on the 11th. I will be online off and on today and tomorrow but after than it's going to be a while before i return. New players will no longer have me to inform them what are T acts, so i trust the staff here can do it for me while im gone :)

I had tons of fun in my almost a year of being here, made many friends, made many people who hate me. Regardless of which side you fall into i still luv you, no hard feelings from me :) <3

now for the list of people that have impacted me the most during my stay

@Highwon Thanks for the amazing community and servers! also thank you very much for helping me out with my request when i inboxed you! looking forward to returning one day :)

@MaulTPiss i met you late into my time here, but you became one of my fav people to play with <3
    @Old Fox You are forever the C4 master, hurry up and get VIP ;)
    @Fiefoe good fucking times man... good times.
    @R3sh you are the one exception, nothing but bad blood and hard feelings. Kidding bb, you wre great fun, also seriously dont Email me that stuff anymore :| xD
    @DerpyKyogre64 the conversations we had were the greatest, don't let my quotes be forgotten :(
    @DocturBrian Seriously how is your record that clean? you are an inspiration to non-naughty players everywhere.
    @Noctorious we got off on the wrong foot (back when you were report happy) but a while later we became buds, even helped you catch a couple spooky ghosts :3 Get back to being a mod ;)
    @Drunk Dog
    @UnicornBojanglez i know a lot of people hated on you, but i never thought you were that bad of a person. stop getting banned :)
    @MysticWolf havent seen you on lately, i miss T room camping with you :)
    @Pandora dont change your name, like ever again. its perfect dont make that same mistake as zavil xD hope the staff life goes well for you :)
    @Pleb Tu eres una persona muy chingon, mi Espanol es muy mierda. Necesita apprender como no chupar culo con el AK.
    @s1rcool i played with you often for a while, but then you stopped getting on as much, But that dank 360 no scope will live on forever :)
    @The Monarch even though you never used you mic once, we still hit it off, dont play too much ARC scrub ;)
    @Zavil you change your name to the worst things ever, but still luv you. ima miss "earning" points with you ;)
    @Fox dont let your dreams be dreams, also stop with the trolling <3
    @Carned you were the first to hit me with a ban, shit sucked but life went on and it was my fault in the end. also you taught me the glory of passive aggressive ratings on the forums here. regardless of what you think, i think you are a swell person, dont hate me too much bb <3 looking forward to that dumb rating ;)

The list goes on but ill end my short novel here, dont feel unloved because i didn't mention you, because you are forever mentioned in my heart ;) xD

• Friendly Friendly x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

Good luck! And remember, if you T-bait in real life you don't respawn so be safe!

• Funny Funny x 4
  3. s1rcool

s1rcool Active Member VIP

Never Forget

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

Fiefoe..... Definitely Fiefoe.....

See you MasterTbaiter. I enjoyed speaking with you when you did come to the modded servers, or when I went over to vanilla.

Take care man!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

I wish you all the best of luck man! It is sad to see you go but I hope that you will return in 6 months time to continue your legacy. Remember that time when we became friends? Lol me neither :p I kid I kid.

Thank you for all the fun that we had on nilla together when I was just a lil baby on the STTT servers. I won't forget all the good times!
    Take care okay!? And don't be a stranger when you finally get the chance to return okay!?!?!?
    Okay!?
    Good!!

Ill be seeing you again in 6 months :sneaky:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Kawaii

Kawaii Paper Towns

Ciao ciao.

It was fun while it lasted. Watching you rage and all the crazy shit you do. It was fun.

killing you too.

See you soon. Take care.

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. MaulTPiss

MaulTPiss VIP

Mastertbaiter, what shall I ever do without you!? I suppose the time has come... Good luck with the future endeavors hopefully everything works out as planned man. Don't get to straight edged when you are gone! Enjoy life and hopefully many blessings are sent your way man... It was great playing with you. Till we meet again bud it's been real

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Fiefoe

Fiefoe VIP

Always Fiefoe, anything with his name on it vote for that bastard!

You're a good kid @TotallynotMasterTbaiter remember to drop by and hang with us.
    Fiedom welcomes you anytime.
    I'll see you in 6 months don't worry about it.
    Love you bro!

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Valedict

Valedict VIP

Just remember to check your inbox in case I do.

But have fun doing what you do best over the next 6 months, shooting near people with guns.

+That prop hunt server was gold.

• Useful Useful x 1
  10. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

Where's a fuck you to Robo, or do I have to donate and get VIP for that :sneakylove:?

Cya in 6 months you meta-gamer you.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  11. Pandora?

Pandora? Alcoholic in Training VIP Silver

i promise i wont change my name again heh.

anyways hope to see you back in 6 months :D

• Informative Informative x 1
  12. Kyogre

Kyogre Ayuda VIP Silver

I promised myself I wouldn't cry, and I won't. ;3 Nah but on the inside man. Much crying, such sadness. I'm gonna miss you man ;~; we had some great times and you had the best things to say, I promise! You and your dirty mindedness shall never be forgotten! And get done with what you gotta do and come back to me soon bb.

P.S. (The Short Version): I'm gonna miss ya Master u.u take care and don't change! I swear those binds won't have any meaning if you dooo.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2015
  13. Pugrus

Pugrus VIP

Fiefoe is the spookiest, and the scariest.

Goodbye, see you in six months, had some fun times while you were on.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. SavannahBanana

SavannahBanana I Love Bananas :D VIP Emerald Bronze

take care :)

15. Candycaneore

Candycaneore Neko Candy VIP Silver

Have fun on your journey and stay safe!

16. Fox

Fox Banned VIP

Why am i not on this poll. And what the fuck why wasn't I tolddd. :( Ill always remember you mang. I have had some fun times with you, and I will always remember you as one of my favorite Vanilians. Camping the T room is fun. I love you man. Stay safe, and send me a message every once and a while.

Ill have you know that I got that ban voided. (See, I am not all that bad :^) )

17. Uber

Uber VIP

Wow I didn't get a mention. Sucks to see you go Master.

18. Old Fox

Old Fox VIP

Bye Master. Who will play as Old Fox for me to get 11 kills in a T round and think of innovative ways to kill our foes after you have gone? Don't worry, I will your legend go on by using your name every once in a while.
    I will be away soon too. It seems that this is the season for leaving. Wish you all the best man!
    [​IMG]

19. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub i'm thinking i'm thinking VIP

• Do Not Gravedig
    lmao i didn't even reply fuckin OWN'D

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. MemeDaddy

MemeDaddy VIP

Le epic grave dig oof.

It’s okay I didn’t say anything about you just gave the pity tag :(

• Like Like x 1