The End of an Era

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by CDriscoll, Dec 30, 2016.

1. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

There is no point in saying goodbye if I firmly believe that we will meet again.
    Farewell, CDriscoll, you did a damn well job.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Mr. Disco

Mr. Disco Jeff Lynne is a musical genius. VIP

Looking out for the community since day one my friend.

We used to be really close. me, husky, CD, Muffin, Event. shits n giggles. shit like that.

fun times.

You're doing the right thing by stepping down from your position. It's hard to do because it's probably such a great achievement to surrender.

See ya around punk

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. LegitCake

LegitCake Loyalty Banned VIP

I can't take all these big resignations :cry: I did not expect this at all.

Being a lead admin is a difficult job and you did a splendid job, while still having time to socialize with us. Thank you for what you've done in the community, you will always be remembered.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Zack

Zack Shepherd of Fire VIP

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

Shit, this makes me super sad man.

I remember when your became my admin and how you led the team so well. You helped me immensely with my goals and interests in the community and although I did not succeed in making one of my goals a reality, you still improved my role as a staff member and I cannot thank you enough for that.

You did a phenomenal job as a staff member and it's gonna be hard to replace you. I'm glad that you are sticking around though. When I get my comp back next week or the week afterwards, hopefully we can play a game together again.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

We go way back CD, and we are able to relate on a lot of things other people can't because of it. Even if there's always been this sense of animosity between us in one way or another, I'm able to admit I enjoy playing league with you, and I completely respect everything you stand for. We both are very opinionated and we are usually at opposite sides, but when we were on the same side a few nights ago I enjoyed pushing for something that both of us believed in.

See you around CD.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Lightning

Lightning Bringing the Thunder VIP

I remember when we were both on Muffin's team in the good ol' days. Other then the fact that you roasted me all the time (Rocks, Bessie, Chode, etc.), I always had a good time when you were on. You served this community well, and I know that you'll stick around whether it be on TS or the forums. Just know however if you decide to get on a server with me, I got a jihad waiting for you. See ya around buddy.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  8. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

Piss yellow's a nice color.

been there, done that

anyways, sorry for not watching civil war with you

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. ryan4win

ryan4win I was supposed to do great things Banned VIP+ Silver

It's pretty disheartening to see you leave Cd. I've had the pleasure of seeing you as a Mod, Admin, and Lead Admin, and I can confidently say you performed exceptionally well in all of those roles.

Being on the administrative side with you was a great experience and I truly believe you made this place better.

With that said, take care man, and I'll see ya on the rift.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Pandora?

Pandora? Alcoholic in Training VIP Silver

Thank you for giving me the chance at admin, I can't express how grateful I am for it and I won't forget it. I'm sorry for all of the trouble you've gone through as of lately, but I hope now at least you'll be in a better and healthier place.

Thank you CD and take care

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Renko

Renko VIP Iron

It's been a year mate take a rest.

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. Igneus

Igneus VIP Silver

Take care bro.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Sir Clutch

Sir Clutch they gonna talk bout me Banned VIP

Damn CD.... We've only talked a handful of times but you always seemed like a really good guy. Thanks for everything and take care man, hope to see you around

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Ichikunjii

Ichikunjii Vous avez changé VIP Iron

Wow, vous avez changé.

Thanks for all the effort and dedication you put into the community.

Since this isn't goodbye, I hope you're able to push change where change needs to be made.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

Unfortunately, Irvern, your french ass name did nothing for that Blitzcrank pull that finally heet ya :^) (classic memes)

Memes aside, we never always saw eye to eye. Two people with very strong opinions and even louder voices, we liked to be heard and to be right. I must admit my fondest memories of us were when we were both admins; expressing our opinions to our close-knit admin team, a debate was always refreshing back in those days. Well spoken and witty we did have a lot of fun times back at the start of the year. As time went on I didn't get to see you all that often if at all but the few times that we did play league together were great times and I'm glad I got to see a more relaxed side to you at least once. You've been here a long ass while, and I've more or less seen you grow, although I didn't witness much to your moderating days, I saw your promotion to Admin and the rest is history.

You have done your job here but sometimes, we can't always continue to do it and sometimes we have to move on.

Take care of yourself CD and best of luck :LOL:

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  16. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

You did well for everything you tackled and accomplished, and it's extremely understandable as to why you'd peace and no one would fault you for it. Keep up the good work behind the scenes and may your life become more enjoyable!

17. King_of_Assassins

King_of_Assassins VIP Emerald

I didn't expect this, and I have no words. You did amazing as our solo lead for that time period and I still hope to see you around!

18. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

You're one of those staff members I always gave a ton shit to, because I knew you could take it haha. You've been a good friend to me while I'm here, even when I'm acting like a huge asshole. I appreciate everything you've done around here, stay golden dude.

19. Etched

Etched That One Gay Guy VIP

This upsets me a bit more than you probably know.. Ill reply more indepth when I wrap my head around this. Sad to see you go.

20. Dean W.

Dean W. Half-Blood Cringe Kid VIP Silver

Dead and reborn kinda situation. You did amazing while it lasted I mean you were staff for so long before that with no break it's totally understandable at least no-one has to say goodbye though.