The end and goodbye

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Kyuu, Jan 10, 2020.

1. Kyuu

Kyuu The True Trap of SGM VIP

So, not that many care at all and I don't expect many to care either, but I might as well say it here. I am leaving this community probably for good unless something changes in my mind chances are very slim though. I wanted to leave a couple words on this site to say how thankful I am for SGM for so many things. First joining this server back on Sept 8, 2014 was a day I just remember looking for servers to play on with friends. I was fucking 12 at this time and hell little did I know I would fall in love with this community and all who I have met. Being a staff member was fun meeting and talking with all these people almost every. single. day. making friends and having conversations was true magic it felt like. I love this community and everything it stands for truly. I am thankful below I will give words to special ones.

First of all my admin: @Kythol - You were amazing and a true guy. I talked to you when I had personal issues going on sometimes cause I trusted you. I am happy to have been a part of your team. #TheForgeForever.

My friends: @Mousey Aria @Lordyhgm @Ashes Relandi @BorkWoof @Fiz @Pacifist @Jabba the Slut @Grumble - You all were amazing to be around and I am truly humbled to call you my friends.

The special: @Dadly25 @Credence @Woet - Y'all better keep the memes alive and true wackiness of these servers. Much love.

I could not tag everyone, but I tried to remember as much as I could just know that if I talked with you and ended up having a laugh or anything I am thankful for you.

Well, I am going to wrap this up now it was a experience going through all this time on these server and I hope to leave this heartfelt farewell maybe for some to remember me.

This is it the final goodbye from SGMs True Trap.

Byebye!

• Friendly Friendly x 19
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Best Member VIP Bronze

Take care uwu

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. Dodley27

Dodley27 Dolfin VIP Bronze

:c
    Please unblock me now

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  4. Fear☠

Fear☠ The Dark Lord VIP

God speed

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  5. Agent Knockout

Agent Knockout Шуми Марица, окърваена! Плаче вдовица, ранена! VIP

Goodbye, Kyuu, it was a pleasure working alongside you. Довиждане... Bulgarian National Anthem plays in the background

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Adrian Shephard

Adrian Shephard VIP Silver

how the fuck i didn't know or recognise you even tho your an old member , however Goodluck to you with your life :D

7. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Good luck in your life man. We will miss you for real!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Ashes Relandi

Ashes Relandi ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Weeb Admin of TTT Administrator VIP Silver

Moyai? More like, We'll miss you <3

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. danstorm

danstorm Caaaaaaaarl, that kills people! Moderator VIP

Check my second spoiler on my signature before you leave smh. Had this for months.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Espurr

Espurr #AlwaysStabEspurr Administrator VIP

We've lost some good ones today, take care, don't be a stranger, and please have fun with your future endeavors.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. JynxtheMynx

JynxtheMynx So i’m sitting there, bbq sauce on my tiddies VIP

Goodbye mom, i didn’t know you long as my mom but you made my life much better. LOVE YOU MOM <3

12. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

Didn't really play with u that much but you shall be missed

13. SavannahBanana

SavannahBanana I Love Bananas :D VIP Emerald Bronze

Pretty sure you had to leave cuz they were gonna ban anime but okeeeeeeee

jk jk :p

you take care buddy

14. [MZK]Lightning

[MZK]Lightning I've Been ... Thunderstruck!!! VIP Silver

Bye @Kyuu ! You were a pretty cool cat. Going to miss you!

15. Dodley27

Dodley27 Dolfin VIP Bronze

#Banime

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

yo where tf is my tag at?

17. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

#banime

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Renko

Renko VIP Iron

Goodluck for all of us here :)

19. Adminツ

Adminツ VIP

you have a good taste in waifu and anime. Seeing Kirara as ur pfp I have nothing but respect for you.

• Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1