The black dude

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by lukus, Feb 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lukus

lukus VIP

In game nickname: The black dude

Steam id: STEAM_0:0:62725418

banned on all servers

I have no idea why I was banned on all the servers. When I left I had no reports against me and I'm not a trouble maker on the servers, so why was I banned on all three?
    #swag

2. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

You were banned by Killamarshal, he will reply at his earliest convenience.

3. Killamarshall

Killamarshall Hmm... interesting.. Smite anyone?? VIP

yes i recall your ban, you started a mass RDM chain and left on tundra. i believe you threw a discom, said it was someone else then started a HUGE RDM chain and proceeded to leave while i was in the process of PMing you asking why. so i proceeded to ban you for 5 days globally due to a note on your record.

4. lukus

lukus VIP

So I'm banned globally because you "believe" I threw a discobomb. I don't have a problem with any of the mods or admins but this is really ridiculous. I'd like to know what the note is on my record.
    I'm as laid back as they come but this is kind of frustrating. I'm not saying I didn't do it because I don't remember but it doesn't seem like something I'd do. A global ban seems kind of rough

5. Killamarshall

The note on your adminstats states that your bending of the rules should have recieved an 8 week global ban.

6. lukus

lukus VIP

Still don't know what you're talking about, if I should have received a 8 week ban why didn't I? If it was about me ghosting it was a false claim and if I remember it right you were the one that talked to me about it.

7. Killamarshall

The note said to be issued by Sir Lemoncakes not me.

8. lukus

lukus VIP

sorry I was mistaken. So basically I'm getting a ban because of a note a old lead admin wrote. That still doesn't shed any light on what I should have been banned for 8 weeks. No disrespect but I'd like someone else to look at this global ban. I think its undeserved and should be lifted or be banned on the server you "believe" I started a rdm chain.

9. Killamarshall

I know you started the rdm chain as you threw the discom.

10. lukus

lukus VIP

Yeah I still don't think I was the one that threw it. If I did, does that deserve a global ban? I think its a little much. I've only rdmed and left once, and that was probably about 200+ hours in the past and I took the ban because I deserved it. So if possible I'd like to just receive a single server ban.

11. Killamarshall

"Keep a very close eye on him. He is walking on the very edge of the rules and breaking them to the minimal extent. Nex time he walkes on the thin line between punishable and not. Message Lemoncakes and he will recieve a 2 month global ban" this is EXACTLY what the note in your adminstats says, i didn't issue the 2 month Gban because i thought it would be a bit excessive, so i issued a 5 day Gban.

12. lukus

lukus VIP

So did you message lemoncakes like the note said?

13. Killamarshall

being as i am an admin i took it into my own consideration, if you wish for me to message lemoncakes and have it extended i will do so.

14. lukus

lukus VIP

oh I'd love for you to message sir lemoncakes, he probably wouldn't remember what he wrote it for. I'd really like a lead admin to look at this and show a little mercy. I understand that I rdmed and left, but when you don't have any reports against you in game you don't want to sit around forever or ask permission to leave. We all know that mods and admin take awhile to respond to reports when everyone spams reports over small things. I hope you understand why I'm a little frustrated about this.

I'm getting a global ban for something someone who isn't a admin anymore wrote, probably some time ago.

15. Killamarshall

actually it was the tenth of january.

16. lukus

lukus VIP

alright was this about me prop surfing?

17. lukus

lukus VIP

ehhh it doesn't matter, doesn't seem like I'm getting anywhere. I'll take the ban, I just find it ridiculous.

18. Killamarshall

Topic Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.