the bind glitch

Discussion in 'Deathrun Suggestions' started by BagelRama, Jul 18, 2017.

1. BagelRama

BagelRama Regular Member

So today icy sent me a friend request to me and he said that he went to the achieve menu then went to settings after that he clicked key binds then he binded mouse 1 to open the menu and he didn't mean to press mouse 1 so its bind to hes mouse 1 so when ever he left clicks he hits and it opens the achieve menu so keep him at bay i told him to make right click his select button and go over to key bind right click the bind and make it a key he doesn't use like o or p if i think they should add a default key if this ever happens again.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2017
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 3
  2. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

Made for suggestions Can this be moved?

3. -tyler

-tyler My trial was filed as a crazy suicidal head case. VIP Bronze

Moved to Deathrun Suggestions.

• Useful Useful x 1
  4. BagelRama

BagelRama Regular Member

thx sorry

5. MythMe

MythMe VIP

In console -> Exec config_default

6. BagelRama

BagelRama Regular Member

thx

7. PixeL

PixeL Man märker andras fel och glömmer sina egna Banned VIP Silver

The actual easier way to fix it than resetting everything would be to type achieve_key -1 in console which will reset the bindings.
    There is a fix that Chai had to not allow you to do it on your mouse button.. but sadly he's gone so I can easily make a fix, or with some new things coming along we won't need the fix hopefully :)

8. BagelRama

BagelRama Regular Member

thx

9. Silly

Silly Fantasy VIP Silver

There's a way to unbind that single key, this has happend to me before I don't remember the command though :/

10. Rauno

Rauno   VIP

The command you're looking for is probably: "unbind <key>"

Or this:

11. Silly

Silly Fantasy VIP Silver

It might be this one but I'm not 100% sure, I was messing around with the commands by pressing tab in console and finding one that would somehow work this way.

12. PixeL

PixeL Man märker andras fel och glömmer sina egna Banned VIP Silver

It's not an actual bind tho that's the thing. It's a fake bind that the addon uses with achieve_key to open it up for you. So unbind won't do anything

• Informative Informative x 1