The Bases of SMC v1

Discussion in 'Archived Minecraft Discussion' started by Carned, Jan 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Best Member VIP Bronze

I originally built my house at 240 blocks high, and ended up making a ground house too, so my /home is up in the sky and i can just fall down into my water pit

• Like Like x 1
  2. Jägermeister

Jägermeister VIP Emerald

Original Thread

I have noticed a few cucks trying to get into my base when I was building it over the past few days (I'm looking at you, Hingle), so I have decided to a tour of my new skybase floor by floor so that everybody can stop fucking bugging me about it.

Floor 1 (Dungeon):
    [​IMG]
    All right. So this fucker right here is the first floor in this 9-floor cone-shaped monstrosity. I guess I'll keep some cows or other shit in here. Maybe a tree and some grass.

Floor 2 (Lower Observatory):
    [​IMG]
    Floor one may feed me, but floor two gets shit done. This is where I will place my army of hundreds of furnaces slaving away to create charcoal, which will be smelting stone and shit for future projects. Most notably, the stone I smelt will be used for populating the area around @Skyrossm 's claim with small houses which I will be giving away freely to nakeds.

Floor 3 (Librarian's Loft):
    [​IMG]
    This floor, like many of the nine floors, is a work in progress. Eventually this will be the home of all my enchanting storage, enchanting setups and my collection of books.

Floor 4 (Central Storage):
    [​IMG]
    This will be where I store all of my charcoal, gear and other essentials.

Floor 5 (Storage Loft):
    [​IMG]
    Expanding my fascination for lofts, I created another one as the fifth floor. If I need more storage than I originally thought, I will expand this into another storage floor.

Floor 6 (Wood Room):
    [​IMG]
    I have no clue what to do with this floor, so I will be taking suggestions for what to turn it into.

Floor 7 (Wood Loft):
    [​IMG]
    This floor will be used to expand the functionality of whatever I turn floor six into.

Floor 8 (Trophy Room):
    [​IMG]
    Floor eight is used to showcase all of my player and mob heads.

Floor 9 (Upper Observatory):
    [​IMG]
    This will eventually become a rooftop garden of sorts.

Outer View (via the claim of @Skyrossm ):
    [​IMG]
    Look at that sexy fuck.

Now fuck off and quit asking me about my base and quit attempting to get in.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Jägermeister

Jägermeister VIP Emerald

Make sure to cover up the the hole in the diorite tower, as people can get in there via Elytras.

4. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

None of this is made with diorite - you mean quartz tower? The hole is covered with glass because it's an elevator. No way in. The observatory has a hole in the top but it is rarely used so I don't mind other people getting in.

5. Jägermeister

Jägermeister VIP Emerald

Ah, sorry about that. I use Faithful 32x32, which shows almost no difference between Quartz blocks and diorite at a distance.

6. Santa Claus

http://imgur.com/a/nDJsR
    I got around to building a ground house. Sky house was getting annoying.

Sooner or later ill build a 13x9x160 block tower and connect the two..

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Panda With a Gun

Panda With a Gun CHINA NUMBA ONE Administrator VIP Emerald

Man you've came far from just a tree house from a spruce tree :p

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Renko

Renko VIP Iron

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

-Used diorites as a temporary wall and wooden slabs for roof (quartz block and nether slab as a replacement)
    -Farming crops that i stole from @Acnologia (don't worry i put the seeds back when i realized that was yours)
    -Have a small underground for crafting and destroying items

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

Me and @BabyFace OP worked on getting this home all set up and cozy

We took over a water temple and decided to make it into a home (Thanks to @Milo tho for showing us theirs)

http://imgur.com/a/vpL7o

Still need to find out how to make elevators :I

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Skyrossm

Skyrossm Ideal Female Moderator? VIP Emerald Bronze

• Informative Informative x 3
  11. Santa Claus

• Like Like x 3
  12. Salem

Salem VIP

llamamma.png

Llama Mama enjoying llama time while working on watching @NinjaDragon48 construct our house. very tiring work.
    Say hello to Muddy, Mocha, Latte, Frappe, Monica, Rachel, Chandler, Ross, Joey, Phoebe, Scooby, Shaggy, Fred, Velma, Daphne, and Scrappy.

Might show the base when it's done.... maybe...

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Kyül

Kyül Caged Bird VIP Bronze

I decided to move out of my Iglu because of me getting griefed and some other stuff, so I made a floating base! Its right above my Iglu and it connects to it with an elevator. Its made almost entirely out of Bone blocks, because they look beautimus and they are really easy to get when u have a skeleton spawner. Its also almost completely lit up with Ender Torches/ Ender Candles, since I find them very aesthetically appealing, even if they dont light up much.
    So, lets start with the pics!

Some pics I took while flying with the Elytra:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My Elytra Landing Pad:
    [​IMG]

My Lovely Potato Farm, which I will be expanding into multiple stories, along with the rest of the base:
    [​IMG]

My inside Storage room, the main Elevator and some of @Grim ´s and my heads.
    [​IMG]

My WIP furnace and Misc Utilities room:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  14. Skyrossm

Skyrossm Ideal Female Moderator? VIP Emerald Bronze

[​IMG]
    Updated room, I got donated way more space :3

Now that I pretty much live in the creative world, I needed a small rental to keep some items. Fortunately @Renko hooked me up with this sick crib.
    [​IMG]
    (the heads weren't included, sorry guys)

Features:
    -Bed
    -Water pond/Bathroom
    -Friendly Cactus
    -Lighting Issues
    -Worlds worst mismatch of block types

All of this for only $1000/month is pretty great, @Renko is sure to have a blooming business soon!

Last edited: Feb 20, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Santa Claus

We are about to incorporate and name our village/town. There's about 15 bases around us. Sorry @Deepsea1508 your base didnt make the screenshot

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 22, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Kyül

Kyül Caged Bird VIP Bronze

Some extra angles of Hartland est.1952:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Congratulations to @PanzerShrimp , @zomborg and so many other for molding this plain into such a cool and friendly neighborhood. Hope you guys can keep building to form a fully fledged city ;) .

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Santa Claus

lol hartland is a no go. name TBA

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. zomborg

zomborg "She's like a little Satan." - CDriscoll 2015 VIP

Thank you! I first came here with the intention of playing with a small group of friends that had never played MC before. A couple of them have since quit the game because of butthurt, but one is still playing(kinda) today- which is why you see a couple mostly-destroyed homes in my area. The little building with the pumpkins on top was the first house. All 4 of us shared it and the others eventually built on their own, essentially leaving the nest. I wanted all of us to have a home together, so I built the castle which is why there are only 4 rooms! Eventually since the 2 quit and the 3rd was happy with his own home, I decided to "rent-out" the other 3 rooms to new players or people that just wanted to be in a relatively safe area with lots of different areas to explore. It's healthy with mines, has close access to forestry and the water and I was happy that I wouldn't have to explore all over for flowers. Eventually Panzer came to me because he was upset over people griefing him/drama with the people he lived with before, so I welcomed him into my little corner of the world and let him stay with me because I knew he would be trustworthy and friendly. From there, people like Azure, Brahma, Alchemized, Graze/Huss and a small handful of new-to-the-server players have populated the area and made it how it is today. I'm glad that I could start a place like this where we can all chill comfortably and appreciate each others work and help each other reach success in the game.

Big shoutout to @PanzerShrimp for being kind and helpful and supporting my ideas of helping people that need it and providing a welcoming opportunity for everyone that wants it.

PS: No Hartland, this ain't no place for country bumpkins

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  19. Santa Claus

• Winner Winner x 1
  20. Azure

Azure Into each life some rain must fall. VIP

Just a night snapshot of my home I've been working on. Interiors aren't done yet ;)

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.