The bagpipes die down.

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by J.T.Ripper, Sep 18, 2016.

1. J.T.Ripper

J.T.Ripper Ughuuuu. VIP

I'll bet not one of you really saw this coming, however, this has been on my mind the last few weeks. I've gone over time and again if I should, and so far, each sign pointed in opposite directions. I enjoy moderation, however, I also need to take a bit of time and get myself back together. More than likely I'll be quiet on the forums, and you may feel my knife in your back on the servers from time to time, but it will be few and far between for the time being.

My hours have taken quite the hit over the last few months since my move from one side of Florida to the other, plus with me trying to get healthier, I need to give something up to get forward in my path. With this, I won't say specific people, you all know who you are, I love you all, I enjoyed my time here, as staff, as a member of this community, and just as a person.

With this, the bagpipes die down, and the angry Scotsman saunters off to go and torture a few other poor souls in an alleyway.

Toodles.

• Friendly Friendly x 34
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. Darth Gorgamel

Darth Gorgamel A Dark Lord of the Sith VIP Emerald

NOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, I didn't expect this at all. I am quite sad for sure. Welcome to the ExStaff club though.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Dean W.

Dean W. Half-Blood Cringe Kid VIP Silver

;-; Stick around my dude

4. Machinekiller00

Machinekiller00 I <3 Gunter VIP Silver

cya later

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  5. Dolph1n

Dolph1n Time is an adventure- if you know when to look. Banned Elite

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. paper

paper legends never die VIP Silver

Please get better, J.T
    I know we haven't talked before but I do hope things do get better for you.
    Also please stick around on the forums.

Peace, my dude.

7. Teapot

Teapot BSoD VIP

You were one of the best mods out there man. You've done so much for this community for sure and you will be missed buddy! :c

Keep working on your Irish accent and good luck out there ok? c:

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. ryan4win

ryan4win I was supposed to do great things Banned VIP+ Silver

Sad to see you leave dude, thanks for your service.

9. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

You were full of potential. Hope to see you back one day
    Feel free to talk to me sometime you Dinnish bastard

Last edited: Sep 18, 2016
  10. Bogdanoff

Bogdanoff VIP

Damn..

J.T I didn't expect this.

I'll miss all those times we changed our names to have a J.T prefix just to fuck with on teamspeak...

11. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

Mate. Idk what to say to you. You know how I feel.

12. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

Thank you for all the effort and dedication you put forth towards the servers. We'll miss having you around.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  13. LegitCake

LegitCake Loyalty Banned VIP

It's so sad to see you go, I remember training you back when you were a trial, good times.
    You've been a good staff member and a friend. Don't be hesitant to hit me up with a steam message.
    I hope to see you around again soon.

14. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

15. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

You were a dedicated moderator for a long amount of time. That is something I truly admire.
    Have a good one JT

16. GunAndBomb

GunAndBomb Explosive Banned VIP

I'll miss you.

We had some great fun and I will never forget that. Know that you are always welcome here and we will be patiently awaiting your return.

17. NoHackJustGood

NoHackJustGood Hai :) VIP Silver

Wow... I'm actually very surprised. We talked a few times and man you are just incredible. I'm glad to hear that your trying to get healthier. I'm going to miss you a ton... I miss everyone :(.

18. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

I'm about to fucking cry.

This man is an absolute legend. An amazing friend. Someone who I've trusted with so much. Thank you for everything, and please don't disappear. I need to be able to remind you of more "egg" memes and "hackerers" that are on the servers.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. Ichikunjii

Ichikunjii Vous avez changé VIP Iron

Noooo, you were doing fine, staffing in moderation. But if you feel that you can better your life by giving up the community, I respect your decision. I hope to see you around and the times I had with you on Teamspeak were something to behold. Good luck in your future endeavors and I hope to see you again. :)

20. Steve Mason

Steve Mason Honesty. Banned Gold VIP

One of the first staff friends I made on this server. You trained me as a trial mod, and had a blast with you every time we were on teamspeak. Wish you would've told me :(. Please drop by teamspeak every now and then so we can have a blast one last time. Wish you the best JayTee.