The amount of staff SGM has is a joke

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by Python~, Jun 14, 2020.

1. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

'Focusing on repop attempts' those hardly ever work and anyone that tells you otherwise is lying. Most of my repops went into eu and those never worked! The only ones that do work are on vanilla when the server crashed or something. East can get 1 good repop going a month.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

I don't need my staff to tell me anything, I maintain my presence very well. Repops work all the time.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  3. RyanHymenman

RyanHymenman Conscript the women and kids Administrator VIP Silver

Staffing a server that has mediocre population can bring its pop up. And yes, repopping a server with nobody on doesn’t always work, but it doesn’t never work. The point of Jabbas post was a rebuttal against the notion that we were going for “free hours.” As former staff you should know we actively try to split up to repopulate when there are a lot of us on at once, and usually you can get the server to at least 10-15 people pretty consistently

4. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

tell that to my eu repop attempts :confused:
    and literally zero worked out of like 25.

• Dumb Dumb x 2
  5. Moleman

Moleman Dr Pepper Enthusiast VIP

I mean I can usually repop one of the moddeds once or twice a week

6. AAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAA coolgamer VIP

Maybe ur repops suck cuz no one wants to play with u and that attitude

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  7. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

idk staff just arent cool anymore some of yall kinda lame

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. Some?

I'd say majority of mods are stinkos. Admins are ok but on thin ice.

9. Juice Juice™

Juice Juice™ VIP Emerald Bronze

They last as long as staff are around.
    Like, legit, within half an hour of staff leaving, 90% of modded goes to shit. There is a cluster of trolls that hang around and just RDM with impunity.

10. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP

That's pretty much any type of server without staff, just use the forum report section or become staff if it's to consistent of a problem for you (y)

11. Juice Juice™

Normally with vanilla you at least have enough people playing somewhat correctly and giving you the TTT experience. I mean that modded devolves into just pure deathmatch all the time. There is legit a cluster of 6 or so people who just RDM until karma banned, then switch to a new account. I see them all the time, it's bizarre. I don';t think forum reporting will work with just how many accounts they use.

12. Najm

Najm Feeling cute, might remove other eye later. VIP

Since when is that? Haven't experienced that in my four years here but havent been online on modded lately (RIP Eu2)

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. UncleBee

UncleBee VIP

jabba -> repops work all the time
    moderator -> yes, repopping does not always work

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

also would like to add on how biased staff always are towards other staff, gotta protect your fellow blue man am i right

Last edited: Jul 2, 2020
    • Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  14. Juice Juice™

Been happening since I rejoined. Usually super late at night, they just sort of dominate the server and kill anyone not in their group, then fuck around for a few minutes before killing the T among them.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

Bro what you talking about? Each time I call for a repop on Deathrun that shit worked out 9.9/10 times. I always get a small pop and sometimes id get lucky and get a big pop. They work bro. Just typing the command aint gonna get people on. Almost every repop command I do, I practically spam shoutbox telling people to join and that its going to be a blast. Its all about how much effort you choose to put in that makes the difference.

16. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

I wasn't talking about deathrun, I was talking about ttt. Most people repop deathrun and it works because deathrun is never populated and people want to test it out.

17. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

Its all the same in the end bro. You have to get the people wanting to play. You cant expect people to see "come play on bleh with bleh" and expect people to come on. You have to get them hyped to join and play.

18. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

How is "let's play on east with blank" hype? It's the exact same thing as "yo come repop east I found something cool"

• Dumb Dumb x 2
  19. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

My repops almost always work, usually because I tell everyone that so long as there's 15 players or less, they can RDM me.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  20. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

ur lead so nerds wanna suck lead admin dick wdym

edit: or they wanna be toxic which is like the same thing so

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1