THE ADMINS ARE TERRIBLE

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by AdminAbuuuse, Jul 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AdminAbuuuse

AdminAbuuuse New Member

Ok now I know everyone is hating on Detector and im not saying he is the best admin around but he is better then the rest. Ok now onto what the problem is, The admins just get lazy and straight up told me they are going to do nothing about rdm. Toclosetyou is the one who just straight up said he is going to rdm. And he wasnt just saying that because i had been rdm'ed multiple times and one of them being by Detector he did the right thing about it though, he said "Do you forgive me ? if not i will slay myself" I told him i preferred the slay because it was the right thing but then striker and toclosetyou said that "oh no you dont have to do that because it was on accident" if it doesnt matter if it is on accident then i will go on and shoot him in the head with a sniper and say it was on accident. Please put the admins in check and teach them how to be an admin properly.

AND I DO NOT WANT TO HEAR FROM THE ADMINS I SAID UNLESS IT IS DETECTOR BECAUSE OBVIOUSLY YOUR GOING TO SAY THINGS IN FAVOR OF YOURSELFS

2. Toclosetoyou

Toclosetoyou Regular Member

Whats your in game name?

3. n00bl3t

n00bl3t Member

Here's something you weren't going to expect : I'm not perfect...

But this thread doesn't relate to me...or so I don't think.

Next time though; it is best to post a few screenshots or videos for evidence instead of registering an account called "AdminAbuuuse" and rage about it.

Thanks

-n00bl3t

Also; stop trying to bribe the other Mods by saying
    "HubbyDEV to admins: just take off the slay you know you are at fault here or i will get together all the people who have been abused by you and
    HubbyDEV to admins: we will make a post about you
    "

4. AdminAbuuuse

AdminAbuuuse New Member

thats not a bribe thats telling him "Hey even though we both know you did the wrong thing i will forgive it if you take the false slay off of me" but he declined so I am going to find everyone who gets pissed off at the admins and we will gather up evidence and post it here (btw if you are fed up with them and want to help pm me)

5. Toclosetoyou

Thanks n00bl3t
    Just so everyone knows i have been getting rdm reports from hubby dev about people rdming him when in fact i have checked the logs and it proves that he was in fact he was doing something treacherous. Also i just want to say the hubby has been harassing every admin on the server that doesn't slay the person he say's rdmed him. Also i get about 50% of my reports from him so i can trust his rdm reports anymore. And also i never said any of those things you claim i said.

6. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

The staff shouldn't ignore RDM reports but if a RDM report slips through the cracks here and there, it is understandable. Especially with the current RDM system we have. I am in the process of implementing a much nicer and simpler version so they have a easier time investigating and dealing with RDM. At no time should the staff blatantly say they are going to break the rules they are assigned to enforce. However without any proof (screenshots or video), I can't really do anything about it. And once the new RDM system is implemented, then they have no reason to "get lazy". Thanks for the report.

7. AdminAbuuuse

AdminAbuuuse New Member

Lol sure you didnt you said in voice chat "I'm not even going to check the rdm reports anymore" And im pretty sure me typing in chat to Detector and then a detective shooting me in the head to kill me counts as rdm.
    Oh also after striker continued to abuse later on and took me reporting him out against me. He was a traiter with me and yelled in voice chat " Get HubbyDEV KOS On hubbydev" at the begginning of the round

8. Toclosetoyou

No i never said i would stop investigating the rdms as a admin can check that. I did slay some of people that rdmed you if i felt appropriate that it was in fact rdm.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.