The 6 God Needs To Run With His Woes

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Trevor ッ, May 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

You went from someone that I couldn't stand to play with on the servers to probably one of my closest friends around here. Seriously dude, come back when you feel like you are ready to! Let me also go ahead and just tell you that people that dislike you will always come and go. There are a lot of people that don't care for me, and people I don't care for. When you've been around for this long you start to realize that these people come and go while you remain constant. At the end of the day, you were smart to soround yourself with people actually like you.

Come back, and listen to that song I put.

Last edited: May 18, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Aries

Aries VIP Bronze

Sad to see you go trev, unfortunate about what happened between us, still think ur a cool dude nonetheless.
    No hard feelings, but you gotta know when some jokes go too far my dude. :/
    Catch you on the flip side.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Salem

Salem VIP

Kind of shocked you're leaving, sorry to see you're going. Hope everything works out.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Amr

Amr Benevolently Committed VIP Iron

:eek:

But babe

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Smusha

Smusha Meme Marine & Staffin' Machine VIP

Why is there not a sad react ;(

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Adrian Shephard

Adrian Shephard VIP Silver

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. ok

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. QSO beasty

QSO beasty Boxfort the Bestfort Supporter

Teevor, I'm going to miss you so much. Honestly I haven't known you for that long but I do know when I first joined everyone told me that to stay away from you. That you were very toxic. No one that I talked to really liked you. But you know what I tried it out. I tried talking to you. And within 30 minutes I realized that you were one of my favorite people to be around. You made me laugh everytime you freaaked out when I cocked my guns in ts. And speaking about ts. It was always so much fun having you in ts. You made the box Fort what it is today. A fun place. It was always quiet before you got there. And when you did join it was always the best time of my day.
    Love ya bro wish you could stay though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.