The 6 God Needs To Run With His Woes

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Trevor ッ, May 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trevor ッ

Trevor ッ VIP Bronze

• Please only make a farewell if you're actually leaving.
    Suprise, i'm leaving.
    Over the past 8 months i've had the pleasure of playing on the servers and let me just say i've enjoyed it. For around 6 months i would come home from school before i went to work and i was so excited to play and talk to friends and get some radical headshots. Most of you are probably surprised by this as i'm on quite a bit and i'm pretty active on the forums, but all good things have to come to an end. If been considering leaving for a while now but people like Amr, Pacifist, Toest, Sharkiepoo, Falcor, Kyle the Penguin, Smusha, Kyle Turris, QSO Beauty, Simply Pika, Shirt, Python, Mellow, Skyrossm, Slap, Helix Spiral, NoHackJustGood, Goose, King Angel, and Theinkern made me want to stick around. I've wanted to leave since around January but i made new friendships and relationships that really caused me to want to stay and let them prosper. I also really wanted to improve but as i improved, more and more, my friends grew more distant, i lost many of my friends i loved to play with, and the community in my opinion to me (the regulars) were extremely toxic to me. Don't get me wrong, everyone that i'm friends with i love you and you guys are the reason that i've stayed for so long, but after 5k hours of gmod i'm just getting bored with it and have been playing different games and i've had a lot going on IRL. Once again i'm thankful for the friendships and opportunities that i've been given but at this point in time i'm just not quite there to be precieved how i'd like and there is just a negative connotation about me. I'll still seldom be around; but i won't be around anywhere as close as i used to be because it's just not as fun as it used to be. The majority of you have made SGM like a home for me but the ones who haven't and have only been hostile and toxic towards me this is me saying you are the reason i'm leaving (zomb.org this is your tape). Don't be surprised if i'm back within a couple months because honestly i love the community and it's hard for me to stay away, but for now i'm moving on, love you all, especially my day one @Isabella
    Also if you don't want to read this sums it up perfectly

Bye,
    Daddy Trev :sneakylove:

Last edited: May 19, 2017
    • Friendly x 29
    • Informative x 2
    • Dumb x 2
    • Funny x 1
    • Old x 1
  2. Slap

Slap Dont steal my cheerios VIP

Sad to see you go

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Panda With a Gun

Panda With a Gun CHINA NUMBA ONE Administrator VIP Emerald

Cya Trevor. Hope to see you back eventually!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. stakkuu

stakkuu VIP

Good luck trev. Hope you come back.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. .shirt

.shirt VIP

I didn't get a mention :'(
    See ya round dude.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

It happens again and again to everyone.

I liked playing with you, you're a good TTT player. Hope to see you soon. Farewell.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  7. andrewca79

andrewca79 Malteser Forever VIP Silver

Sad to see you go, hopefully, you will return one day :)

Best of luck with your future endeavours.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

You ain't the 6 god baby
    I always like you trever even though I gave you a lot of shit
    Comeback so I can roast you in sb again eh

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  9. NoHackJustGood

NoHackJustGood Hai :) VIP Silver

It has been quite a long journey, Trevor. I remember the good ol' days when we would play Deathrun, especially when @Isabella came on :LOL:. You've always made my day with your creative personality and that's something I'm definately going to miss. You're one of the most active/popular people on the forums, so it's definitely going to have an impact on everyone. I'll talk to you later. Take care buddy :love:
    Was it because I got promoted to trial? I guess I can't gag you for burping anymore :oops:. hehe xD

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  10. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Feels bad man not a mention.
    You will be hella missed from here Trevor don't forget it.
    Come back and visit. Keep runnin through the 6 and meet us in the 7.

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. Hingle

Hingle Slow Motion VIP Emerald

I'm the real 6 god boy.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Kyül

Kyül Caged Bird VIP Bronze

I wouldve loved the mention if it wasnt for the fact that you called me Kyle the Penguin :mad:
    I know youll still lurk on TS tho :sneaky:(y)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

Ay, we played a few times and you were pretty fun to hang around.

Take care and best of luck with everything moving forwards.

You will always be the best wet dog this community ever did smell :love:

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. Good Noodle

Good Noodle VIP Silver

I've played a few times with you, and every time, you contributed an interesting conversation and an interesting personality. Wish I could've talked with you more since you seem like a really chill guy, but I understand why you want to leave. *cough* zomb.org *cough*

Best of luck man :)

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  15. Senpai Reich

Senpai Reich THANK YOU FOR REQUESTING A STAFF MEMBER VIP

You've made quite a name for yourself here, I'm bummed to see you leave man.

I hope the sour taste diminishes within our community, and perhaps we may have the chance to play together again.

Until then, Trevor ;)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Is songs in farewell a new trend?

Well back to the topic. We had our highs and lows, Trevor. Despite that, you're still a good person so take care.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. s1rcool

s1rcool Active Member VIP

I always liked you, even with you constantly using the mic. cough micspam cough

Hope you come back!

u suck at pictionary

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. goodbye bb boy

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

You went from a gremlin, to a respectful member of respectable member of the community.

You realized how your interactions were affecting others experience and made changes that were necessary to not only being a better person, but being somebody that was fun and good to be around. That isn't easy. I'm proud in your self relizations and your commitment to be a better person.

Take care, Trevor. You'll be missed, and I hope to see you back in the community once you gather everything together.

Cheers.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. STONEY

STONEY I AM FIRE, I AM DEATH. VIP

Goodbye "Fuckin Gremlin" you will be missed! :cry:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.