Approved ThatOneGuyQ23's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by ThatOneGuyQ23, Feb 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThatOneGuyQ23

ThatOneGuyQ23 Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    ThatOneGuyQ23
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:63038765
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned because I accidentally damaged someone and then waited for my slay even though I had to leave, when my slay didn't arrive after a round I left. Then the moderator must have decided to slay me which meant that I had RDM'd and left.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I have none unfortunately.​

2. ThatOneGuyQ23

ThatOneGuyQ23 Member

I also have over 125 hours on this server and I wouldn't purposefully jeopardize that since this is the only good TTT server.

3. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

You were banned by @AppleJack for RDM and Leave (1st Offense). Please be patient as they gather their evidence.

4. JackThePumpkin

JackThePumpkin VIP Bronze

Hello @ThatOneGuyQ23 , I apologize for taking so long, the tag didn't seem to work.
    Now that I've seen this though, I'll investigate your appeal, so let's get right into it shall we?

I've banned you for RDM and Leave 1st offense for damaging someone and leaving a round later (I unfortunately don't have the screenshot of the report itself, but here is the damage you were reported for):
    [​IMG]
    And here's you leaving:
    [​IMG]

The reason you were slain is quite obvious, and it seems that you understand why you were banned if you were expecting a slay. Now seeing that you know you've done wrong and you were forced to leave by whatever reason, I'll Accept your appeal, but I'm not voiding it.

I apologize for the wait and thank you for appealing.

Appeal: Accepted (Not Voided)
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.