Approved thatguyfromdownthestreet's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by thatguyfromdownthestreet, Feb 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Thatguyfromdownthestreet
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:114213117
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I dont know why i was banned because i didnt rdm anyone or mass rdm at all i think it was a mix up between names. I just want to play on this server.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Idk why i was banned honestly I left the game for a little to eat then tried to rejoin and I was banned for 5 days.I think if the ban was for a certain thing there was another player on named Thatguy_. and i told him to change his name so there wouldnt be any mix up during a kos or reports. so I think it was a mix up ban.​

2. Azaelus

Azaelus I want to break free VIP Silver Emerald

You were banned by @Solar for your first offense of RDM and Leave. Please be patient until they respond.

3. Solar

Solar El Dorado VIP

I have seen this appeal. I'll be responding shortly.

4. Solar

Solar El Dorado VIP

My evidences for this particular ban is on a different computer. I do not have my evidences on hand and I don't want you to wait for a long time to get this settled. I'm approving this appeal on grounds that I have played with you and you're not the one that causes much trouble as well as this appeal is written how appeals are supposed to be written --- by not flaming the one that handed the ban. Regarding the ban, I'll make a decision it is voided when I have my evidences with me on why I banned you for RDM and Leave so you may want to keep tabs on this.

Regardless, add me on Steam so we can talk about this appeal further.

5. Solar

Solar El Dorado VIP

This appeal has been processed and accepted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.