That Time Has Come

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by DocFox, Apr 12, 2014.

1. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

Goodbye Mango.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Killamarshall

Killamarshall Hmm... interesting.. Smite anyone?? VIP

well... that hit me like a truck, completely unexpected but nonetheless i will miss the times spent with you Mango.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yawn.

Yawn. Previously known as Kindle, Books, Pages.

I heard you talking about this just the other day, but had no idea it would be so soon. Please don't be afraid to come back once life evens out a bit in the distant future, you'll be missed.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Toyotama

Toyotama VIP Silver

See ya mango we will miss you and good luck with your marriage and your job.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

Wasn't expecting this so soon, Mango. I hope only the best of your future :)

Come back and visit us sometime.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Scooter

Scooter Scooter#5335 VIP

:( :( :'( so sad right now

• Like Like x 1
  7. Angelx

Angelx Always Innocent VIP

Best of luck in your life :D And congratulations on the up coming marriage. Come back any time :D

• Like Like x 1
  8. Krys

Krys Gives Explosive Hugs VIP

You are required under SeriousTTT contract to name your next newborn with the name Serious or Highwon as First, Middle, or Nickname.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  9. Mango I wish you the best, I will always respect you for having un biased opinions, and always being a forgiving person, also we were good friends as mods, I hope things with the fiancé go well.

• Like Like x 1
  10. ChibiBear

ChibiBear VIP

Good bye mango we eh... Had great times

• Like Like x 1
  11. BeastlyMcKinley

BeastlyMcKinley You mod, bro? VIP

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DADDY WHY?

• Like Like x 1
  12. Hey man, Im really happy to hear that you are marrying your fiance good job man and good luck (i did not know that), Sorry for being such a douchebag/mean to you in the past and i apologized for it. Thanks for all the help you gave me sorry to hear you had to resign but good luck on your life (I dont have a life) Good luck and cya :3 Ever need anything message me/contact me.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Good Luck with you and your fiance!
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  14. urisk2

urisk2 ~Rawr~ I'm a polar bear VIP

I had a lot of respect for you as an administrator even though i didn't let on. You were always very helpful even if we didn't see eye to eye 100% of the time.

It's going to be tougher without you here but I truly hope that you and your fiance get your fairy-tale worthy ending.

<3 urisk2

• Like Like x 1
  15. Doomblade3890

Doomblade3890 Supporter

Farewell Mango. The next time I lure an unsuspecting child into my van, I'll think of you and the times you Chris Hanson'd me.
    Hope your marriage works out too and lasts for your lifetime.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  16. vonDicey

vonDicey Protocol Dictates Action. VIP

Hey mango Saint Von Dicey here. Sorry I couldnt get on the server during the last moments before your resignation, but I'd like to take this time to thank you for all the good times on this server. You truly have been an exceptional admin and served this community to your utmost best. I wish you well in all your future endeavors and hope the marriage goes well.

Cheers!

• Like Like x 1