Thanks for the Fish!

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by ZeRo, Aug 26, 2016.

1. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Hi guys,

I'll make this short and easy because it's something that I'm still trying to deal with personally. This will be my resignation from the staff team due to a few personal issues that have come up in my life. This community has been my home since 2013 and through all that time, I've seen SO many changes along with so many great staff members come and go. I've been happy throughout all my time here and even though I'm gone, I hope this community continues to thrive. It's been fun guys and I hope that it continues to stay the same when I ever do choose to return to the forums and to the servers.

I'm not good at this kind of stuff personally so I'll just give a few thanks to people (because @graxed asked me to do it anyways).
    @CDriscoll --> Dude, you're a lead admin who's doing a great job at rising at your task. You're doing an amazing job and I hope to see you continue to succeed at your role. Be the best Lead Admin around here will ya? Succeed at doing better than every previous Lead that ever existed. :)
    @Thistle --> Dude, you're an amazing Moderator and someone who has the potential to go further. Hope to see you as an admin one day man.
    @hello my friend --> Best British Admin ever man. Troll me some more.
    @Ragman --> Yea I said it. hello my friend is the better Brit. Dude keep doing what you do best and good luck. :)
    @Sith Master --> You're far more cringe than I am man. Keep that admin title shiny and keep doing what you can dude. I hope to see you continue to succeed.
    @TeamGBA (@MyriadOfChaos and @DarkLegion ) --> You guys are the best team members I could have ever gotten on my team and I hope that all of you do well. :)
    @Disruptionz --> The chance for admin came from you in the end man. Keep the fun around. :)
    @Highwon --> Despite everything that's gone down, you still made this community great man. Thank you for everything.
    @graxed @BmTron @Yatty --> Because they begged me for the tags.
    @Shaddoll @Graze --> Amazing League buddies and amazing friends. Stay cool. :)

Once again, thanks for the fish guys! It's been fun.
    Sincerely,
    Guilty signing out.

• Friendly x 32
    • Dumb x 4
    • Agree x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Creative x 1
  2. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Never really liked you personally, but you were a damn good admin and I am sad to see you go. May you come back someday! :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Grace

Grace 真夜中 VIP Silver

ayyy he tagged me

Gonna missyou my dude thank you for picking me up when you did you're pretty MVP for that and you're an OG admin lots of love :love:

4. Machinekiller00

Machinekiller00 I <3 Gunter VIP Silver

wtf where's my tag

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. Ragman

Ragman hool-moh-goh-bow-bigga-bogga-walnum-bodgish-misjoo Banned VIP+

You're a troll.

But the best troll ever <3 don't be a stranger I love you man. Take care of yourself okay?

6. hello my friend

hello my friend ciao amico mio Banned Elite

See you soon friend.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

out of nowhere

8. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

Things will be different without you, though thank you for all the time you put forth towards the community. We'll miss you.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Harvest

Harvest The Forever Serpent VIP

Sorry to see you go, dude. We never chatted much, but you were an amazing admin.

10. News Network

News Network broken Banned VIP

Don't think the stuff you did around here has went unnoticed. I really hope to see you return sometime, Guilty!

11. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

I feel very fortunate that I was able to become good friends with you. You will be missed by many.
    Best of luck in the future, keep going strong!

12. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

bye

13. $crim

$crim What's New VIP Silver

We never really talked but when you were in the same TeamSpeak channel, you were always very nice and funny, best of luck to you Guilty.

14. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

Of course you disassociate. I'm glad I got to know you as well as I have. Thank you or giving me a home on TeamSpeak, and giving me a friend for everything else. This place will be different with you gone.

15. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

Take care dude. You were a solid staff member to work with. Hope things go well with you.

Thanks for the long term service.

16. Teapot

Teapot BSoD VIP

Honestly, you were one of the greatest admins I got to meet as well as one of the first I have seen when I first came on to these servers. I'm proud of what you did for this community and all. Good luck with everything man! :)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Skyrossm

Skyrossm Ideal Female Moderator? VIP Emerald Bronze

>not tagging all of us

FeelsBadMan

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Darth Gorgamel

Darth Gorgamel A Dark Lord of the Sith VIP Emerald

You will be missed. You were a great admin and often happened me when I needed assistance. Take care and good luck with your future endeavors.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. J.T.Ripper

J.T.Ripper Ughuuuu. VIP

Gui Gui Senpai.... TT..TT

20. Ichikunjii

Ichikunjii Vous avez changé VIP Iron

Good bye, more like, Good Kai. I don't know you seemed pretty cool though. Hope to see you around some time in the future.