Temporary/Permanent break

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Lt. White Horse, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Due to recent events, both real life and server wise, I need a break. Both from moderating and playing in general.
    I wont go in to too much detail, but things. bad things happened during new years and I need time to worry and care about these things, for the sake of friends and myself. Issues with school and friends well being has to come before my moderating.
    As for the server events, I'm upset and they have further increased the anxiety and depression I'm currently in, and I need to not deal with it for a while.
    If this requires me to permantly stay away from TTT and this community that is how it has to be.
    ^This being the case, I want to thank the people who made this the best times I've ever had in gaming.
    Zikeji, I owe you a lot, I respect you a lot. You gave me this chance, you gave me a chance to get so very close with the amazing people in this community. Thank you for everything you have done for me on the server.
    For the other people. Simply ACE, Killamarshall, Mckeon, Skip, Cupcake, Snak, Zabiba, Magafe, Steve, Aphux, Braeden, Magafe, Sinora, Event, Law, Slippery, Amaizing, Tin, Lemon, Highwon, Deathshot, PsychoPanda and Tail.
    Thank you all.

2. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

:(. Good luck in the future Horse.

3. Love you Horse!

4. Robert! paulson!

Robert! paulson! Well-Known Member

5. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

Good bye horseman, you will be missed.

6. Scooter

Scooter Scooter#5335 VIP