Temporarily Leaving

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by +Defender Morrill+, Mar 8, 2017.

1. So I just moved into a new place, the place previously had 4 other roomates, and now I live with only 1 roomate. Unfortunately, this is a downgrade in internet service though. I was paying Metronet $80/mo for some kickass speeds, now at this place it's $20/mo sluggy comcast. I tried hopping into east 2, my usual latency is 10-20, but now it's over 150.
    Because of this, I will take another leave from the community.
    Another, because some of you may remember my laptop exploding a while back wjen i was under the name Gutter Cat.

Anyways, I'm only expecting to be in this place for 3 or 4 months, so i'll see you all then!

If you're curiois what i'll be doing in this new place:

Waiting for friend to finish college in few months so we can find a place.

Replaying the entire half-life series (yes, opposing force counts).

Fallout new vegas ultimate edition, heavily modded.

Composing my 3rd music album.

Re-lining my leater jacket by hand.

Thanks for reading, cheers.

• Friendly Friendly x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Adrian Shephard

Adrian Shephard VIP Silver

replaying opposing force i love u dude

3. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Have fun man! I was kind of thinking about replaying the entire half life series too (or at least the ones I own)

4. Daddy Nexxus

Daddy Nexxus Toxi-Fessional VIP

Latency issues don't arise from just a slower internet speed (unless we're talking sub dial-up speeds where you still get sub 200 ms pings). There is something else causing those pings. Run a few pingtests and speedtests to your local speedtest server hosted by Comcast or TWC and see what the speeds and pings look like.

5. Trevor ッ

Trevor ッ VIP Bronze

you will be missed my man, hurry back papa senpu

• Like Like x 2
  6. n0blerone

n0blerone VIP

Bye :c it was fun when u made half of the server follow you with alt and jump down

have fun!

• Informative Informative x 1