Approved Telora's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Telora, Nov 4, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Telora

Telora VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Telora
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:449415386
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I understand why I was banned-
    I joined a the server midgame and pmed Izzy Blaze something along the lines of "Kos estebean they told me they were t on discord" as a joke.
    Two things I'd like to note-
    1. I have no contact with Estebean besides the server
    2. Estebean wasn't traitor that round
    Also I was just joking- but I understand why I was banned.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Ted

Ted The knight in white armor! Silver

Tagging @iizzy who banned you for ghosting. Please be patient for their response.

3. iizzy

iizzy Pastel Pink Punk VIP

Telora is correct on all of the events. Still, here is a screenshot of the message: https://i.imgur.com/vyky1lH.png

The problem is that the recipient of such a message has no clue that you're joking. If I were less scrupulous, I may have used this information and ended up killing an innocent. At the time you sent this message I happened to be a Traitor, but even still the action that you performed is ghosting. You provided information, incorrect or otherwise, that could have changed the direction of the round from your position as a spectator. You also have a history of constantly making jokes like this, although normally they are in the form of you saying "KOS Telora, she told me she's a T on discord" (which is much more clearly a joke than what you did today). I brought all of this information to my admin just to make sure, and he gave me the go-ahead.

4. iizzy

Tagging my admin @Voca .

5. Telora

Telora VIP

I understand. Whether I get unbanned or not, I'm probably just gonna stop making those jokes because it only starts confusion.

6. iizzy

After discussion with my admin, I've decided to give you a warning and reduce your ban to 2 weeks rather than 4. I don't want to up and unban you, as I would like to discourage this type of behavior in the future. You play on the server incredibly consistently, and are very active in chat and in game. For the most part you follow the rules, and this behavior should be no exception.

Appeal: Approved (Ban Reduced to 2 weeks)
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.