[TEASER] A Serious Treason - A Serious TTT Fan-Fiction

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by Doomblade3890, Aug 26, 2017.

1. Doomblade3890

Doomblade3890 Supporter

Hello everyone, Doomblade3890 here. So it's been about 7 months or so since I was actually active on the forums/in-game. This being my fourth day back in the community, I decided I might as well go ahead with an idea that's been in my mind for a while. One of the things I enjoy doing is writing, specifically fan-fiction. I've written fan-fiction for two different communities (one received critical acclaim on its initial release, the other got positive reviews), one of which ended up being an actual novel-length (over 90,000 words with 139 pages in Google Docs, not counting the title/table of contents), but never really got the courage to go ahead with writing for Serious TTT (I know we're SGMOD now, but we're still a predominately TTT community at heart). Well, nothing lasts forever, and if SGMOD is to one day die out, I feel it would have been better for me to have at least tried making this than to leave the community knowing I missed my chance.

So, I'm writing an actual fan-fiction for Serious GMOD's TTT community, titled A Serious Treason. This story focuses on the Serious GMOD terrorist ring as it struggles with an internal conflict with unknown traitors. Some things to keep in mind for this story:
    1. This is not about people who play an online gamemode; the TTT gamemode is presented as a real-life setting, with death being permanent among other things.
    2. Serious GMOD is a terrorist ring (since innocent terrorists are the radicals and traitors are supposed to be Counter-Terrorist operatives in-game) that is notorious throughout the world, however its operatives' true identities are mostly unknown. Because of this, characters are able to move in plain sight with the public.
    3. What you are reading here is just a teaser; I just finished writing this chapter, so the final version may have this opening presented a bit differently. In fact, the rest of the plot still hasn't' been developed yet. Yeah, I just develop the plot as I go along. I'm actually intending for this to be an actual story, and depending on how things go it may be a short story or it may be an actual novel.
    That being said, here's the first chapter of the story.
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/182jHD_Zpq0bvILcPiH1gYx84kprjPcr402QHr0H07Kw/edit?usp=sharing

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Skyrossm

Skyrossm Ideal Female Moderator? VIP Emerald Bronze

include 1/11 and i'll buy it

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Cool! Can't wait to read it!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

10/10

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. firemac

firemac Mac N Cheese VIP Silver

Would love to read this!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. lil f

lil f That's how the toast crumbles Banned Gold VIP

I always love seeing someone do something creative involving the community, good job writing this. I'll be waiting for an update :D

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  7. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

not interested
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
  8. Boomshakalaka

Boomshakalaka VIP Bronze

Put my name in it and I'll buy it :sneaky:;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. RaYm0nD

RaYm0nD VIP Bronze

This is why aliens haven't visited us.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Add me. Come on.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Frost

Frost Frosted Pun King VIP

If you're gonna add people, add me niqqa
    I'd love to be in this.
    B)
    Nice job btw

12. Penius

Penius Aye man, you're shaking it all wrong VIP Bronze

Damn, yo, let me be in it

13. Adrian Shephard

Adrian Shephard VIP Silver

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  14. Add me too please

15. (ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一

(ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一 Always Gray ︻デ═一 VIP

Man if you are taking names down for rolls to play I would love to be included. The writing was stellar good job! If you wanna know anything about my play style to help your story if you include me start a convo with me.

Good job on this and am eager to read more.

16. You can't skip tree in a fanfic. Come on man

17. Tups

Tups VIP

your boy better be in it

18. dude85632

dude85632 VIP

Add me and tups, Tups is my dad and everyone knows me.

19. Adrian Shephard

Adrian Shephard VIP Silver

who are u

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  20. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

If you start letting any old person be in then it'll ruin it as you try to fit in way too many characters making the story overly complex and poorly written.

Ignore all these people asking and write it how you want and include who you want.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1