Tea's Last Regards xD

Discussion in 'Archived Minecraft Discussion' started by mankamalthegod, Feb 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey guys,I guess you found out I was EzBase.But not the fact McSniperDragon was IBlue,AdoptedDowny,HarambaePvp,lolitsnerd and Polar was on Nightscy xd.You guys are really catching on.Don't worry we have many more alts and vpn's to get back on the server, regardless of an ip ban.I would say that a lot of damage would've been caused if EzBase was unbanned xd.I did not think you mods were so advanced.I doubted the fact that my forums account could be traced.Have fun keep searching xdxdxdxdxd.If you wanna hop in a skype call add me ---> xx_realminecraft_rawr.Does not matter how many times we where banned,we just popped back into the server :p.Well I hop you have a great day xd.I took a big L but,who cares.You're bout to take an even bigger L(xd).I do understand that you have access to our "ips",but I doubt you can do much with that.I already have contacted my local police department of an Ip breach.Do not try to dox me lol xd.Well don't try to remove the forum post before people read it or I will just make a new thread/account.xd

~~~~~good day

(ps we had no harmful attentions for the server,we just wanted to have some fun.Obviously trouble found us xdxdxd.Well have a good day lol)

• Dumb Dumb x 5
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. +1 im also online right now

• Dumb Dumb x 3
  3. xd

• Dumb Dumb x 2
  4. Lone Wanderer

Lone Wanderer The One and Only VIP

Wow. Ban evading on a MC server is my weekend activity, but doing it 24/7 with this much dedication? Legends.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  5. xdxdxdxd thanks !

• Dumb Dumb x 2
  6. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

I remember when I was a preteen, good times.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. So do I!

• Dumb Dumb x 2
  8. Im 11

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  9. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

I don't doubt that you remember 2016.

• Winner Winner x 1