Answered Teaming during a fun round?

Discussion in 'Questions & Answers' started by Zuko, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Zuko

Zuko VIP Bronze

Like, I was literally just playing on east where 3 players were teaming during headshot wars, and they weren't warned until they were the only ones left?

An admin said it was allowed, but how is teaming allowed during a free-for-all round? Like, that's so bs

2. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

It has always been allowed to do it during certain funrounds such as Harpoon wars and Headshot wars.
    And Personally I dont mind it when its a 2 man team, but anything above that is pretty Bs in such funrounds as you can just team up on 1 player at a time and end up having your team be the last left.

Also they were 4 man teaming, not 3 xD
    There should at least be a rule about how many that is allowed to team, so we dont have lets say half the server teaming up against several individuals, cause as the rules about funrounds are atm, it is allowed to even do that.

3. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

In my opinion, a fun round generally voids all but a couple rules bc its for fun.

The only things that really matter are rdms during fun rounds, bc there cant really be much else that can go wrong.

Teaming in a fun round is usually always allowed, as long as they end the round when they are the last people alive. Its just for fun