Team Fortress 2

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by LoOhNo, Aug 24, 2018.

1. LoOhNo

LoOhNo VIP

Anyone still play it? I've started like 3 months ago (very late to the party, I know) and I've actually been surprised by how fun it is and how well it holds up so many years later, despite its flaws. I have something like 140 hours on it and I'm seriously addicted. If any of you ever wants to play or trade you can hit me up (although fair warning, I don't have much in my inventory)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Titan

Titan SGM's official music nerd Administrator VIP Bronze

Yeeeees I play that game a loooot, hmu if you ever wanna play. What class do you play the most?

• Like Like x 1
  3. LoOhNo

LoOhNo VIP

Heavy is the one I have most hours on and that I can generally play better as, but I'm trying to branch out because it tends to get quite boring

4. Boomshakalaka

Boomshakalaka VIP Bronze

I don’t play too often but (not to gloat) I was an incredible spy. I’m rusty now, but still better than most players. I guess that happens when you get 1k hours on it in less than a year

5. LoOhNo

LoOhNo VIP

Haha, I shit on spy mains a lot because they're the bane of my existence but it's actually a class I'm very interested in learning better ;P

• Like Like x 1
  6. Titan

I main sniper usually, but spy is a close second for me. Sometimes I'll scout, but that's not really too often. I'm a good vaccinator medic, so if you need a pocket medic, hmu. My favorite spy loadout is actually cloak & dagger & either kunai or your eternal reward & l'etranger.

7. LoOhNo

LoOhNo VIP

My spy loadout is similar to yours, but I use the Big Earner instead so I can pretty much attempt a hit-and-run. I actually use medic a lot as well, but I prefer to go with stock, or in some cases either Kritzkrieg or Quick-Fix, depending on the mode and objective

8. Zuko

Zuko VIP Bronze

I don't play TF2 that much, but I'm a heavily decent sniper :D

9. Boomshakalaka

Boomshakalaka VIP Bronze

Depending on the situation, I use all stock or l’estrange + stock + DR

10. LoOhNo

LoOhNo VIP

Wasn't the DR nerfed to the ground? I tried using it for a while but I never seem to time the feign just right (although that's my fault, not the game's)

11. Husky

Husky Euthanasia VIP Silver

I just play Pyro

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. LoOhNo

LoOhNo VIP

Pyro cheap class w+m1 xddddddd

13. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

I still play it on occassion. It's fun but the problem I have with it is that the developers have basically just given up on the game and it's meta. The major updates are sort of lame, and apart from a cool new things (like the jungle inferno maps and the jetpack) most of it is just stupid. The game is fun in short bursts, and I still have fun playing it but damn it gets really annoying sometimes.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Titan

I loved the jungle inferno update, it was awesome. Doing the tracker missions on the new map was so fun

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  15. Boomshakalaka

Boomshakalaka VIP Bronze

Granted it was fun, but the update took over 1+ (Near 2) years. Besides, a lot of fun weapons are crap now, like amby + so many pyros in lobbies.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

buff pyro = nerf spy

fuck. rip spy mains.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  17. Titan

Meh, they didn't really buff so much as fix. Spies are still as alive as ever

Especially with the spy-cicle.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. LoOhNo

LoOhNo VIP

In my experience I haven't been seeing an excessive amount of pyros in lobbies, rather the most common problem is still seeing teams made up of 3 spies, 4 snipers and no medic, and that tends to be a real handicap

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. LoOhNo

LoOhNo VIP

Here's my loadouts

Scout: Stock - Crit-a-cola - Atomizer
    Soldier: Stock/Cow-Mangler - Battallion's Backup - Pain Train
    Pyro: Stock - Flare Gun - Powerjack
    Demoman: Stock launcher - Stock sticky - Eyelander
    Demoknight: Wee Booties - Tide Turner - Persian Persuader
    Heavy: Tomislav - Sandvich - Gloves of Running
    Engineer: Rescue Ranger/Frontier Justice - Wrangler - Jag/Gunslinger
    Medic: Crusader's Crossbow - Stock/Kritzkrieg/Quick-Fix - Ubersaw
    Sniper: Hitman's Heatmaker - Cozy Camper - Stock melee
    Spy: Etranger - Big Earner - Cloak and Dagger

Some of these are probably not as well thought-out as others or might even be completely shit but keep in mind I don't have all the unlocks yet and I haven't spent much time on some of the classes

20. Agent Knockout

Agent Knockout Шуми Марица, окърваена! Плаче вдовица, ранена! VIP

I often play tf2 as a soldier/pyro main.
    Soldier Loadout: Black Box-Concheror-Escape Plan
    Pyro Loadout: Stock-Stock/Thermal Thruster-Axtinguisher/Powerjack