Approved Tdot's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Tdot, Jun 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tdot

Tdot New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Tdot
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:15542020
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I waited for my slay that round and then I left. Not sure why that deserves a ban because I made sure I got the slay before I left.

The reason why I was slayed in the first place was because Someone had destroyed a C4 that I disarmed and I told the Detective to scan it for DNA then the traitor went and destroyed it so I killed him. MachineKiller then gave me a slay but I argued that another mod had told me it was okay a long time ago. Upon asking the other mods MachineKiller gave me back the slay and I took it.

I don't think I should be banned due to fact that I had stayed until I fully took the slay and then I left.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    The rules are that you must stay for your slay or else you will get banned and I understood that so I stayed until I got slayed.​

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

You were banned by @Carned for RDM & Leave. He will respond at his earliest convenience. Please be patient and play on our other 4 servers while Carned gives his reasoning. Have a good day.

3. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

You left the second the round started, don't try to lie.
    Also its not Traitorous to destroy a C4, its been suggested to make it, but never passed.
    Appeal Denied.

[​IMG]

4. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

Tdot, please review our server rules located here:
    http://www.seriousttt.com/rules/

If you see the note under RDM:
    A slay is like timeout - you ruin someone's round, you have to sit out a round. Leaving early is like going and playing another game while in time out - it isn't allowed. If you don't stay for the entire duration of your slay, you get banned (AKA GROUNDED!).

5. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

Change of heart, accepted, due to you not understanding and a polite message :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.