Finished Tdoesminecraft's 8 days of Christmas

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Mason, Nov 6, 2015.

1. Mason

Mason Banned VIP Silver

In honor of Tdoesminecraft I have decided to bring gifts to dedicate to the wonderful members of this community.

What are they you ask?

8 copies of Elite for one month in you (or a friend's) name.

How do you enter?

Tag one of your friend's on the forums and tell us why you like them.

Merry Christmas and as always glhf praise DJ Khaled.

(The winners will be drawn once a day from December 16th to December 23rd)

• Friendly Friendly x 6
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

• Like Like x 1
  3. Steven

Steven VIP Silver

@Carned He has had my back since day 1.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. TheCoCoFTW

TheCoCoFTW Veteran Member

@kynwall He is one of the best friends you could ever ask for. :love:

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. @BioHazard because hes an awesome friend that I can mess around on gmod with and makes the game less frustrating. (most of the time :D)

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Patrick

Patrick Ex-Deathrun Administrator VIP Silver

@Nena she's always there to say weird thing, and she is a horse.

@Bot and @Tinbuster00 They're my DR lifelines, they keep me sane. I love them both.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. LegitCake

LegitCake Loyalty Banned VIP

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Pandora?

Pandora? Alcoholic in Training VIP Silver

• Like Like x 1
  9. kynwall

kynwall "Painting Roses" VIP

@TheCoCoFTW
    That guy is one Hell of a guy, we be homies 4 lyfe. Hey vato ;)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

@Machinekiller00 I like Mesheen cause he's funny and great to talk to, about anything. He's just all around a great person. good kid :sneaky:

If I win give it to @Hingle and since I tagged him, I like Hingle cause he's the champ.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. @Physco_Cat Because he carries the trashy players in LoL when we play together.

Wait, @Ascended did I play with the real Tdoesminecraft last night? *fangrills*

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. royboooooy

royboooooy It'll always snow on Mount Fuji. VIP

13. Darth West

Darth West I am Darth West, Dark Lord of the Sith. VIP

@copilot I can always count on him to ghost whenever we play
    ^<3

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  14. pup

pup Princess Pup

Just one friend is so hard to choose but when I read this I first thought of this guy so I'll go with that.

@CDriscoll

I didn't know you much before besides that you were one of @Machinekiller00's friends that he told me about from the yee old days. Soon enough you joined teamspeak one time and everyone was getting caught up with you and I was just there like ???. I remember trying to act cool as a first impression but I was hella shy so Machine made a joke and introduced us both and then the "heeeeeeeeeeey cd" "hiiiiiiiiiiii bm" joke became a thing. For about spring and some summer, you were like my main squeeze and you were there for everything. Tv shows, movies, gta, ttt, l4d2, serious talks, memes, starbucks talks, sandbox, really just about anything. Throughout a lot of my time here as staff, if you weren't here I'd probably have left by now since you and a couple others were kinda what made me come back. A lot of good memories here involve you, because really you're just a down to earth goose. I think one of my favorite memories with you was when I was really sad, so you told me to go get ice cream and we'd watch a show. Really good times. I like you because you're extremely weird but funny and a great person to be around. Plus you agree with me on a lot of things so yea. I know we don't talk much anymore because of busy times, school, and natural drifting I guess, but I do appreciate all that you've done for me. You've been an amazing friend & Thanks for all the nice times :D

speggetti :love:

if i win please give to @LegitCake

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. MaulTPiss

MaulTPiss VIP

@roybooy because he's vanilla for life.... And @Falcor upstate pride she knows what's up... If I win give it to the one and only roybooy

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  16. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

@Patrick

We've been pretty much inseperable as far as being friends goes ever since you crowbarred me to death that one time back when I first joined. Thanks for always having my back and I always got yours. Just remember that I know there's a T trap on community pool ;)

Also @Ascended is ok.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. @Falcor We all loved her <3 we all were her friends.... But she left us behind.... liek if u cry evre tiem ;_; now seriously don't

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Han

Han       VIP

I used to enjoy playing gmod with Phoenix Nelson a lot. I haven't seen him on sttt recently, but yeah.

@Ascended always sets me up to say "thats so troll dude" but I don't know if we're actually friends. :eek: WHY WON'T YOU RESPOND TO MY LOVE LETTERS?! I JUST WANT TO PLAY AMUMU MID WITH YOU!

19. Mason

Mason Banned VIP Silver

I thought we had something special.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Han

Han       VIP

same

• Agree Agree x 1