Answered Tazer Clarification

Discussion in 'Questions & Answers' started by Voca, Jul 22, 2018.

1. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

Okay so as far as Im aware, a tazer does 10 damage to someone shot with it, however people never get slain for RDM when they use it on people both Detectives and Innos being the user.

However using the tazor has never been a T act as far as Im aware, even though it does deal 10 damage to a player.
    Yet I stumble upon 3 regulars claiming that it is a T act to use it and then I get gunned down by those 3 people for doing something harmless.

But since its not clarified anywhere in the rules, I hope the staff team can enlighten us a little on this.

Would also like to know why those 10 damage isnt considered RDM on a sidenote o.o

2. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

So there's a couple questions here.

1) Why is it not considered RDM?

It is. This is also below the normal "damage" threshold of where moderators report unreported damage as well though- so, it won't get treated for RDM if it isn't reported in majority of cases.

2) Is it traitorous to use one?

It would follow the same guidelines as any other weapon. It's not necessarily traitorous to use one, but t-baiting rules still apply. And of course, since it causes damage, if you actually shoot someone, you have committed a traitorous act.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

So to clarify here, if you report someone for tazing you randomly it will be a slay of the tazer holder?

4. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

Yeah. It does 10 dmg. If you randomly damage someone, that is RDM.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1