Denied TaZ2's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by TaZ2, Jul 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TaZ2

TaZ2 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    TaZ
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:438630420​
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Because its really the only fun game mode on gmod, and i don't like to play other games.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    The reason why i got banned is because one of your Mod's keep reporting all my friends and was cussing at all of us .The guys name was (Nell) thank u​

2. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

You were banned by @Adlactor Nell for RDM and leave 1st. Please be patient while they get ready for this appeal.

3. Adlactor Nell

Adlactor Nell Advertiser Friendly, Right out of the box! VIP

Ayo! I've seen this and I am getting my evidence set.

4. Adlactor Nell

Adlactor Nell Advertiser Friendly, Right out of the box! VIP

Aight so for some reason the screenshots were saved in a weird file type and had parts of it cropped out for no reason so sorry for the weird screenshots but lets get right into it!
    Report TaZ.JPG
    In this report you admit that you rdm'd Ray and killed him on suspicion which was why I added a slay to you.
    TaZ Leaving.JPG
    In here you can see that you left the map while slain although the slain part was cropped out due to some weird stuff.
    Report I made 1.JPG
    Report I made 2.JPG
    And during that time I only filed two reports, the first one was invalid and it was to start a chat between two peeps which was interrupted previously due to a map change and the other report was a dude who I forgave for pushing me off by accident.

I will be denying this appeal.

Appeal:
    Denied.
    Thread: Locked.

You can contact me via discord (Adlactor#4012) if you have any other questions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.