Approved Taylor Machine's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Taylor Machine, Nov 27, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Taylor Machine
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:1:33764410
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I have absolutely no idea why I have been banned. Went to hop on today and was given a message "Banned for 5 days".

I have never intentionally broken any rules in my time with the server (upwards of 100 hours) and I doubt I have now. Even the times I have been slain have been so rare, I can count them on one hand.

I at least want to know why I was banned.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯​

2. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

You were banned for RDM and Leave First Offense. @Noctorious will respond shortly

3. Noctorious

Hello!

You were slain for this report:
    [​IMG]

And you left before being slain:
    [​IMG]

I saw your adminstats were pretty good, so I waited a couple rounds and even tried to add you on steam to get you to come back. But about halfway through the next map you had not returned nor answered my request of friend and a ban for RDM and Leave was issued.

Would you like to explain why you left? And do you have any questions?

4. OH THAT. I planted a C4 from a T for 10 min. Sschipres jokingly went to attempt to defuse it shortly before the round ended, and died. I had no idea I got a slay for that report before I went to bed for the night.

5. Noctorious

After talking with @sschipres (the player affected by your c4) we have decided to accept this ban appeal. You will be unbanned from vanilla shortly.
    Please be more cautious in the future when you are reported, there is a bar at the top of the screen that tells you when it is not okay to leave if there are staff on.
    The ban will NOT be voided, so your next rdm and leave ban will be 2 weeks.
    Thank you for taking the time to appeal. Have a nice day.

Appeal: ACCEPTED
    Ban: NOT VOIDED
    Thread: LOCKED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.