Tattoos?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Zer0z, Feb 29, 2016.

1. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

Once I finish school and get a better paying job, i'm going to start saving up for a really nice sleeve tattoo.

[​IMG]
    Thatll be on my right arm.

I dont want a full sleeve on my left arm, since thatll be super hella expensive on top of the sleeve i am already wanting, but I am wanting a few "outline" tattoos on my left arm to cover it.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

The legend of Zelda tattoo I am wanting on my left bottom forearm. EDIT:
    [​IMG] Also thinking about getting this instead of the original zelda tattoo

The Firefly logo i am wanting on my top forearm.

Im not sure if I want the dishonored tattoo. Although it would be correct, it sure as hell wont be on my hand xD. Prolly on my upper arm. Im wanting to be able to cover all my tats for professional reasons.

My left arm is a canvas for anything else after I get the sleeve on my right arm to be honest.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  2. daddy

daddy おじいちゃんファック VIP Bronze

been wanting to get this somewhere on my body, either on my upper back or my forearm i havent really decided
    [​IMG]
    it's a design that was sent out on voyager 1, vsauce had a bit that explained how to use it pretty well (11:07)
    it's meant to be a map that can communicate distances to potentially alien civilizations without using any established man-made units of measure. when you do the math & translate the binary, you would theoretically be able to triangulate the position of earth from a distant star

ya know, if i ever get lost and need to find my way back home

Last edited: Dec 30, 2016