Denied TaterTot's Appeal

Discussion in 'Shoutbox Ban Appeals' started by TaterTot, May 15, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TaterTot

TaterTot New Member

Explain the case:
    Hello, I am TaterTot#7271 on Discord. I was banned alongside Nikki because I aided her in trolling and being offensive. I did this because she was in a really bad place at the time, we were talking in VC for days prior and she was very depressed and struggling with her transition.

She told me how she used to troll a server called SGM and that it made her laugh and that she had many friends there. So she invited me and told me to be rude and offensive because that's what people liked here.

I may have been misled, but what it comes down to is supporting my friend through a hard time as she discovers the truth and depth of her identity.

I realise what I did and said was wrong and I hope I can be forgiven with time, thank you.​
    Related Evidence:

2. RyanHymenman

RyanHymenman Conscript the women and kids Administrator VIP Silver

Considering the fact that you just joined and used another members face as your avatar, without their permission, Im gonna deny this. Start learning before the appeal, not after

3. TaterTot

TaterTot New Member

Nevermind, her husband contacted me and told me not to contact him or his wife ever again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.