Denied TASK FORCE's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by TASK FORCE, Mar 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TASK FORCE

TASK FORCE New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    FREE GUCCI MANE
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:34929832
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I had a slay which i knew i had to stay for, but my garrys mod crashed (which it does regularly) I tried joining back but i was greeted with "Steam Cloud can not sync your files" which meant i couldn't join the server to do the amount of stuff i would have to download.
    Normally i dont appeal for bans because i know i did something wrong and deserve it, but this ban is for 182 days and i didn't even mean to do this.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I always stay for my slays, and on the few incidents i have done RDM and leave, i always just take the ban and deal with it. I didn't mean to not stay for my slay and it was my bad.​

2. Black Rabbit

Black Rabbit I'm a Villain! VIP

Hi Free Gucci Mane, You were banned by @Zikeji Globally for 26 Week's. The reason he banned you was because of multiple rdm & leave offenses and your long record. Zikeji will respond at his earliest convenience.

3. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

Based on your record with the server, you're in line for a permanent ban. I gave you 15 minutes to rejoin, you never rejoined during that duration. The site is always available, if you want to get on and shoot a PM if you're unable to get back on, be my guest, we can place a note to make sure you get slain when appropriate.

As for now, the ban stands unless you come up with convincing evidence to support your claim, and even then I would most likely just reduce the sentence to a quarter year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.