Taser Range Upgrade

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by Kearnzy, Aug 17, 2019.

1. Kearnzy

Kearnzy VIP

Not sure if this has been suggested, but I was thinking... maybe lowering the tasers range (It seems very long from what I've seen) and adding adding a perk thingy in the point shop with the others that increases the range. Ja?

• Like Like x 4
  2. Anonymous1

Anonymous1 do you know how it feel to feel alone VIP Bronze

There have been some plans to rework how the taser fires as it is very powerful at the moment. My thought is that there should be a cap on how many you can buy as well as some adjustment to the projectile it fires itself.

3. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

The tazer guarantees a kill if you hit the player. A t has no way to defend themselves against one so i dont want to see the range increased because players have points. The range needs to be fairly small and a short taze time.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Kearnzy

Kearnzy VIP

Nooo, I don't mean increase the range, I mean make the default range actually the 5/5 upgraded perk and 0/5 would have a lower the range than the current default. Yeah?

Also, 1 or 2 per round would suffice really.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. Elvis

Thats what im saying no on. Just because you have points shouldnt make the tazer 10 times stronger.

6. Hashira

Hashira VIP

Isnt that what the whole knife upgrade is tho

• Like Like x 1
  7. Kearnzy

Kearnzy VIP

I think you're misreading what I'm saying. The way the taser is now, would be the 5/5 upgraded. having 0/5 in the perks would mean you have a reduced range... then when you upgrade it, it goes up by 20% or so on which will eventually lead to the range that the taser has now. Right?

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. Elvis

Thatd what im saying i dont want. The tazer is 98% of the time going to grant you the kill. There shouldnt be a time where you fuck up and not get the kill cause theyre just flopping around like a fish. Having the range be i creased just because you have points seems real shitty ngl. The range needs to be reduced HELLA right now, and kept at that range.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  9. Elvis

No. You only have 1 knife. You have several shots with the tazer. Several shots with the tazer is several guaranteed kills.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Hashira

Hashira VIP

fair

11. Kearnzy

Kearnzy VIP

Literally not even reading what I said...

The taser would remain the same range as it is now... only if you have purchased all five of the upgrades. The taser would be effectively be nerfed until you get all the upgrades. Then it goes back to the same way it is NOW.

If you don't get my point by now then I don't know what to tell you, it's just going way over your head for some reason.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  12. Elvis

No, I get what youre saying, its you who doesnt understand what I mean.

I do NOT want the tazer upgrades. I WANT the tazer to have a SHORTER range. When it has a shorter range, it should NOT be buffed just because you have points.

13. Kearnzy

Kearnzy VIP

By my posts can you not see that I want the same thing? Nowhere did I talk about increasing it... I understand you fully and from what I can see you're missing the point of this post completely. Maybe you read the title "Taser Range Upgrade" and didn't read the post? The whole part of the post is a minor nerf to the taser. At least EVERYONE wouldn't have such range on the taser.

"one so i dont want to see the range increased because players have points" - I never said to increase it. The range would be staying the same as is now, but that would be the fully upgraded perk, like I said.

"The range needs to be fairly small and a short taze time." - I agree, but with an option to spend points on a perk to increase the range... like I said.

"Thats what im saying no on. Just because you have points shouldnt make the tazer 10 times stronger." - Nobody mentioned making it stronger? Like I said.

"Having the range be i creased just because you have points seems real shitty ngl. The range needs to be reduced HELLA right now, and kept at that range." - Again, the range wouldn't be increased. If you think this is a good idea, but the range should be reduced further then just say so, then just rating all my posts with "disagree" because you failed to understand the point.

Can you see why I'm a little frustrated here? I really can't tell if you're trolling or not.

If you're trolling then fair play to you, but if not... you really need to read better.

14. Elvis

Lmao? Bro im telling you youre not understanding what im saying. Ill try to explain it as much as possible for you.

We have a tazer. The tazer shoots, say 10 feet rn. What YOU are saying, is that if you have point, you should be able to buy upgrades to get the tazer back up to 10 feet. What IM saying, is that i dont want this. Lets say the tazer is nerfed to 3 feet. The tazer needs to stay at 3 feet with no possibility of upgrading the range.

Im not tryna be an ass here mate but youre denser than a fucking diamond.

15. Fiz

Fiz local jihad pro VIP Bronze

I like the idea of this but I would say that the range in the final upgrade be a TINY bit shorter with maybe 8 seconds of being invulnerable instead of 10.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

ur both dumb

@Kearnzy , Elvis wants the range decreased, but doesn't want upgrades. You want a nerf, but want upgrades to decrease that nerf. See the difference?

Last edited: Aug 20, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Kearnzy

Kearnzy VIP

It was the way you worded it Elvis you made it it seem like a "buff" like you said. Whatever dude, idc.

and yeah Fiz, I'm not too arsed about the taze time, but I've seen people taze others at a weirdly long range, so decreasing the default range by like 50-75% and then adding a system to give you a little extra range, lets say a 5% increase with every point in the perk, that wouldn't be so bad.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  18. Kearnzy

Kearnzy VIP

Dumb :rolleyes:

• Dumb Dumb x 1