Tail and urisk not dealing with RDM reports

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by LuckyDRC, Feb 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LuckyDRC

LuckyDRC New Member

Name of Staff/Player: Urisk and Tail

Server: West

Time of Occurrence: 9:20 Central Standard TIme or 7:27 server time

Reason For Report: Are not dealing with RDM reports for multiple RDM reports and they are not slaying anybody

Evidence And/Or Witnesses: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=232574990

2. urisk2

urisk2 ~Rawr~ I'm a polar bear VIP

Hey lucky!

I'm sorry you are frustrated but Ant. had a legitimate reason to kill you (the details escape me). I mentioned that ingame but i guess you didn't hear me/didn't accept my decision.

Sorry for any confusion and have a good day :) .

3. Tsu

Tsu Emma is love. Emma is Life. VIP

Just as a note, just because no slay was issued doesn't mean they didn't deal with the report. More likely than not, ant had a justified reason for killing you, and thus the report was judged in his favor.

One picture of you asking in admin chat "why wasn't so and so slain" doesn't constitute "not dealing with multiple RDM reports".

Urisk/Tail will reply at their earliest convenience with more details.

4. LuckyDRC

LuckyDRC New Member

Yes I did not hear you.. it would have helped and saved me time if you would have replied to me in the game the multiple times I asked. The mods usually say that they are investigating your report, which did not happen also so I assumed you were not investigating it and did not deal with it.

5. urisk2

No hard feelings I hope <3.

Also your second report (the one that you questioned) came in at the very end of the rotation when I was frantically trying to deal with all of them before they disappeared. Also we cannot talk while dealing with reports so mis-communications happen more often than people realize.

6. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

For staff members: If you're dealing with a RDM report, set it to "In Progress" so the victim is aware that the report is being processed

7. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

In addition, If you (the staff) have the time to reply to the player who reported the RDM, it's best to let them know your decision, and why. This will keep players from becoming frustrated and coming to assumptions that there reports are not being looked at. Also, from experience I found it's helpful to quickly pm a player why they are being slain so they don't become frustrated. After all, there is no benefit in slaying a player if they don't know what they did wrong in the first place, because then they won't be able to learn from there mistakes.
    Not required, but helpful for both parties.

8. Killamarshall

Killamarshall Hmm... interesting.. Smite anyone?? VIP

there has been a suggestion that when you move a topic to finished (as a staff member) that a box pops up and you respond saying why the report was finished.

9. The Baron

The Baron VIP

I know Urisk very well. Uris answers every report he is given. Tail does the same as well, that is why they have specific staff ranks

10. urisk2

The issue has since been dealt with.

Topic locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.