Rejected T Weapons

Discussion in 'Rules and Protocol' started by Amazing, Nov 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amazing

Amazing Veteran Member

I'm watching as hundreds of innocent people are killed because they have t weapons after they are proven by some idiots who will kill for any excuse necessary. This has to stop.

2. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

One thing that seems to happen is that either A) People are not reading chat or B) People do not hear that someone is proven. Any time I see someone, who I know is proven, holding a T weapon I tell them to put it away so they don't get themselves killed. Like I said, other players may not know that that person is proven and decide to play it on the safe side, rather than take the chance and get killed. I know that when I am a T and I see my T buddy get killed, I kill the guy who killed him, ID my T buddy, and say I killed him and I am proven.

Lesson of the day: If you do not want to be wrongfully killed, don't commit a traitorous act.

3. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

Walking around with a T weapon is dangerous. If I'm walking and I turn a corner and see a person with an mp7, that's all I see. I don't think about if he's proven or not, i just see a person with an mp7 about to kill me.

4. Amazing

Amazing Veteran Member

What I mean was that I saw someone kill a T, pick up his MP7, then another inno who saw the entire thing as well killed him as soon as he pulled it out.

5. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Better safe than sorry is what I say. If I kill a T and pick up his weapon, I usually keep it away until I need it; like running out of ammo with your primary so you pull out your MP7 to finish the job. I wouldn't take the chance of having it out just based on the fact that someone else may have not seen me kill a T and shoot me for it; I wouldn't expect that person to get a slay if I were dumb enough to have it out.

I also think that if you saw the person kill the T and then get shot by someone else for having out a T weapon, that you wouldn't kill the person that killed them. They did something traitorous and deserved what they got; at least in the other person's eyes.

I just wouldn't take the chance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.