Answered T Round RDM

Discussion in 'Questions & Answers' started by James B, Jul 21, 2020.

1. James B

James B Member

just ignore this thread, I was in a bad mood caused by some stupid circumstances in game and rather serious ones IRL, I came here to have fun and get away from real life but it just further frustrated me leading to me creating this stupid thread

Last edited: Jul 21, 2020
  2. Frost

Frost Frosted Pun King VIP

If a traitor buddy kills you, unless it was crossfire, or C4, or killed by a trap but they gave you proper warning, it's not a slay.

However anything else is slayable.

3. James B

James B Member

he killed me because we were stuck on top of eachother so instead of using magneto stick he opened fire

4. Frost

Frost Frosted Pun King VIP

It's RDM, unless it was in "a dangerous situation"

5. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

You were killed in Crossfire, so its not their fault , as they were shooting at someone else, Think this was explained ingame as well

EDIT: So yeah you ended up jumping into a Trap with an Inno on InnoMotel which caused you both to get teleported right away, your T buddy responded by attempting to kill the Inno stuck in you, as the Inno was going to kill both of you as soon as they realised they were in the T-room with you.
    So sounds like you misunderstood the situation, your T buddy was not the one stuck in you, an Inno was.

Also I was busy dealing with other stuff, so I havent even said anything about the report ingame or in private, firstly now that this was brought to my attention.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2020