T/D rounds on vanilla.

Discussion in 'TTT Suggestions' started by nikki, Dec 20, 2019.

1. nikki

nikki Dutch female gamer: cocky, rude/toxic. VIP Bronze

hey why don't we add buyable T/D rounds on vanilla? maximum 2 extra Ts and 2 extra Ds (maybe some kind of algorithim so people who already bought one recently goes to the bottom of the list)

the Ts are at a big disadvantage on vanilla (no healing deathstation, fewer OP T weapons compared to modded) so this wouldnt impact the gameplay a lot.

if you disagree please post why

• Like Like x 1
  2. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

Keep vanilla true

I have no other input than the fact that vanilla feels more like a challenge to all parties than modded the way it is, unless you are a shotgun kid

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. nikki

nikki Dutch female gamer: cocky, rude/toxic. VIP Bronze

i think adding T/D rounds won't really ruin the vanilla feel, you're not adding T items which really impact the gameplay, it's just a couple of extra Ts/Ds. isn't the pointshop on by default when you create a new server with t/d rounds enabled???????

4. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

No, t/d rounds are an added thing. At least, i'm 95% sure. Anyways, i'm torn on this. It would be cool to have, but it may conflict with the vision of vanilla. I would say that if enough people wanted this it could be added, but it would probably be up to @Highwon to decide.

• Agree Agree x 1