T-Baiting Defininition

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by stormcreator, Oct 2, 2013.

1. stormcreator

stormcreator I am The Flying Wombat. Kythol is the bae. <3 VIP

So to day I have been told that Shooting at the ceiling is kos-able and that it is not by three different mods/admins. Also were it says "shooting near someone" in the motd seems to be pretty vauge. So maybe it would be a good idea to change that to "shooting in someones general direction" as to eliminate some to the confusion.

2. Dead Man Laughing

Dead Man Laughing Regular Member

The basic definition of Traitor Baiting according to several sources is intentionally acting suspiciously or acting traitorously as an innocent. Shooting off your weapons around people causes a misleading sense of suspicion that you are a traitor. Even if the people you are around know that you might be playing around, an innocent who may not know that may mistake you for trying to shoot at him or someone and may try to kill you. If that's the case, then the fault is on yourself.

3. Thanks4TheFish

Thanks4TheFish (Fish) Banned

Our definition of t-baiting is shooting around people. Maybe within 5 to 10 foot radius within a players genral vicinity(pretty close). This doesnt mean someone can call a kos you from across the map for shooting the sky.

4. KING HOBO

KING HOBO Active Member

Whenever im a traitor and i miss a shot i just shoot the ceiling and I get let off lol

5. Daft

Daft New Member

With my experience the definition of t-baiting is at my opinion shooting someone to feel him insecure for making him on his guard, ready to shoot him. People who t-bait only wants attention. But I don't think that if you miss a single shot of a non deadly in 1 shot shouldnt be count as t-bainting (like every smg).

People is abusing it or they are simply paranoiac about being shot, which can ruin a T round, like HOBO said.

6. MckeonHitman

MckeonHitman Serious Member

King hobo i do exactly the same thing