Denied Sypher's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Sypher, Oct 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sypher

Sypher New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Sypher
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:67034793
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I did not commit Mass RDM, but Yuuki banned my for Mass RDM x3. Elvis Halloween and I were kind of in a pissing match and he asked me where I was. I told him, he came to my location, asked me to shoot him repeatedly, and I did. Yuuki then banned me.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Logs. I have a replay video if you really want to see.​

2. Solar

Solar El Dorado VIP

Tagging @Yuuki for his side of the story. Please wait patiently for their reply, thank you.

3. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

You were banned by @Yukki for Mass RDM x3. Please be patient. Since i was the Trial on at the time, please allow me time to get my evidence. Thank!

4. Sypher

Sypher New Member

Negative on the video apparently. I have it set to record previous five minutes but it took longer than that before I saved it.

5. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

Alright, sorry about the wait. Lets get right into it shall we?

Before I had jumped onto the server, @Yukki was staffing. On a previous map (unsure on how many maps prior), you were reported by Fren for RDM.

[​IMG]

Following this, Yukki had looked through the damagelogs and found that he didnt even shoot anybody that round. Therefore a slay was placed on you.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

That was the first slay.

Fast forward a couple years into the future, you were reported by Ganyium after you had pushed him off, resulting in his death.

[​IMG]

Based on the fact that you cant kill players for blocking, he added 2 more slays to you.

Fast forward a couple million years, you and I were on the map Minecraft_city. You and I were messing around, and I was trying to find you. Upon finding you, you proceeded to shoot me dead in the face.

[​IMG]

I had spoken to Yukki after filing the report in hopes to not have you slain, but I had not known that it was your 3rd RDM in a span of a couple maps.

Yukki realized after slaying you that it had been your 3rd offence of RDM, and banned you for RDM x3.

Im going to let Yukki finish up this appeal. Have a nice evening!

6. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Now, I would accept this. However, there have been some factors that I will be pointing out.
    1. Your tendency to argue about the reports.
    2. Your tendency to mic spam, in which people complained about you doing it.
    If you don't know the rules and can't follow them, I don't see a reason to accept this.

For that reason alone, I am going to link you to our basic and extended rules. I would like to see you read those and come back as much more knowledgeable person on our community's rules.

Appeal: Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.