Duplicate Synthex's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Syn, Nov 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Syn

Syn VIP

• Please do not make duplicate appeals
    Your In Game Nickname:
    Syn
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Clear bias and unfair ban​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    My first ban on this server (7 months ago) was for a "suggestive spray" I was banned without warning for this > LINK REMOVED BY ADMINISTRATION spray. I have seen SGM staff with worse sprays than that but I get banned for it? In my previous appeal lion states this ban as if I was banned justly. My second ban (the one I am appealing now) was stated as a joke. I repeatedly asked lion to check my spray before I used it, remembering the severity of my previous ban for seemingly nothing. Lion made no communication but as soon as I sprayed it to ask Falcor (an ex staff and someone who can take a fucking joke if she thinks it was okay I was immediately banned without warning by lion for 28 days and then had my ban appeal denied by him as well. I think that this is completely unfair in every sense and would like to be unbanned as I play on SGM almost daily. WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT IN THIS LINK(the spray I was banned for) LINK REMOVED BY ADMINISTRATION
    this is my 3rd report. The second was labeled as a "duplicate" even though my entire appeal was completely rewritten covering new points to explain my innocence. I was met with little to no regard and a copy paste reply.​

2. Lion

Lion Ryan's Favorite Admin Banned VIP

As already mentioned you can talk to @wink if you have a concern with my ban. If you wanted you could have even brought this forth more in conversation that I had created... I think we are past this point.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.