Approved SwordfishGaming's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Jixy, Nov 15, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jixy

Jixy VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Jixy
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:66778176
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I'm pretty sure I placed a 10 minute C4 as inno and someone cut the wrong wire when a crowd was around, I was banned by console and think I should be unbanned cause it was unintentional and console a big fat meanie.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    No evidence but im too stupid to pull a story like that out of my ass​

2. roy

roy is MOST DEFINITELY a ship VIP Silver

You were given a 5 day ban two days ago for Mass RDM - 1st offense (on Vanilla) by @The Muffinman - please hang tight and wait for their response.

It's worth noting that what you're describing is usually referred to as "c4 roulette" and ultimately the person who arms the c4 is responsible for the deaths. Usually unbanning is done on a case by case basis.

3. The Muffinman

The Muffinman Venting to kill Vlad VIP Silver

I have seen this and will respond if I have time tonight before work, I do work overnight weekends so please be patient.

4. The Muffinman

The Muffinman Venting to kill Vlad VIP Silver

Ok so lets go over this real fast before I get to sleep for the day, as you can see here
    [​IMG]
    you had done a Mass RDM x6 with a C4. As Roy had pointed out the person who arms the C4 is the one responsible for the kills and in this case that would be you. I know it was all in good fun and you were just messing around but you still have to be responsible for your actions and as such.......... I will show mercy, This is your first mass ban so what I will do is ACCEPT this appeal but NOT VOID the ban so if you mass rdm again it will mass second.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.