Denied sweggy spoderman's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by I'm Obese, May 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm Obese

I'm Obese Active Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    AnalJizzFart
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:73032519
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I know why i got banned and im sorry.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I dont have any evidence but i wasnt thinking when i ghosted. I only did this because the last t was afk and this guy was near hi. i wanted the round to nd quicker. I understand that what i did was wrong. I hope if this doesnt get fully appealed the ban gets at least reduced.​

2. Salem

Salem VIP

Tagging @Chris. as they are the mod who banned you for ghosting 2nd offense.

please remain patient while waiting for his response.

3. Chris

Chris Custom Title VIP Bronze

Hello Sweggy Spooderman, thank you for taking the time to appeal your ban, and I am sorry that you feel it wasn't a fair ban.

I banned you for Ghosting (2nd Offence) as I received a piece of evidence from another player on the server in the form of a screenshot, after they copied and pasted your whisper into Admin chat. I will attach that image now, in hopes that it might make my end reasoning easier to understand.

[​IMG]

I have cropped this screenshot, as this small section is all that is required. As you can see, you said "kos charlie he is last t", and in your appeal, you have said -
    However, I hope you can also see, that right before you sent that message, you can see "Cosmic Charlie" say two things, "Satan's Pretty Cool acts suspicious." and "Komodoh acts suspicious."

This has now shown me that 'Charlie' who you ghosted as a Traitor, was not afk at all, as you have claimed in your Ban Appeal.

For this reason, I am going to be
    Denying this appeal, and will leave the ban set at 8 Weeks for Ghosting (2nd Offence).

For future reference and to avoid this happening in the future, if you think the remaining traitors are AFK, please inform any dead staff members who can deal with the situation correctly. If there arent any, please be patient and wait it out.

Best Regards,
    Chris.

Last edited: May 7, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.