Denied sweggy spoderman's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by I'm Obese, Jan 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm Obese

I'm Obese Active Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    AnalJizzFart
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:73032519
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I think I should be unbanned because i stopped what i was doing wrong.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    My game crashed. When i went back it said i was banned for 140 days. I dont know who banned me.​

2. Rhienor

Rhienor Integrity VIP

You were banned for Extensive History of Spam and Harassment for Nefarious (FR) which was G&E'ed by @Graze .
    Please be patient as they get back to you!

3. I'm Obese

I'm Obese Active Member

o

4. Nefarious ✿

Nefarious ✿ Lost 2 VIP

I have seen this appeal and will respond after I gather all my proof. For now, I will be tagging @Butterback for he also have an evidence to present.

5. Dolph1n

Dolph1n Time is an adventure- if you know when to look. Banned Elite

[​IMG]
    lol

6. I'm Obese

I'm Obese Active Member

e

7. I'm Obese

I'm Obese Active Member

e

8. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Please refrain from spamming. In the meantime, I'm going to lock this until @Nefarious and @Butterback presented their evidence.

9. Butterback

Butterback "Whatever you want" VIP

Hey there. You can see all the evidence I used when I warned, and then kicked you here: http://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/report-against-analjizzfart.35817/

You messaged multiple players (the second decided not to give me a screenshot, so I didn't include it in the punishment) sexually explicit things that they clearly did not appreciate. Even though I told you what you did wrong and why it was harassment, you messaged the same player similar things. I kicked you, then you rejoined and hopped to a different server to avoid me. I told the moderator on that server (@Nefarious) your status, while you asked me via pm to leave the server. Since Nefarious did the banning I'll leave it up to him to decide whether or not to accept your appeal.

10. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

I have seen this and will wait for Nefarious's evidence before making a decision on the appeal.

11. Nefarious ✿

Nefarious ✿ Lost 2 VIP

Hey Sweggy! Thank you for appealing for your ban.

[​IMG]
    For this first evidence, as you can see many players were shocked and disturbed about what you have sent to them for it contains a lot of sexual statements that they do not expect to see while playing sttt. I warned you for a couple of times to stop it since you were already causing discomfort around the server.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

As for this 2nd evidence, I contacted the mod who warned me about your situation and clarified about his experience with you. Little did I know, that you've already got a warning and a kick from him before you got on to the server I was staffing with. After talking to him, I checked your adminstats and found numerous bans about you harassing people which is why I already asked my admin for a discretion regarding your current situation and also for your history in our server.

12. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

Hello @sweggy spoderman, thanks for taking the time to appeal your ban here on the forums. Unfortunately I have decided to go ahead and deny your appeal due to a couple of reasons. The first being the attitude you have shown throughout this appeal. Your responses of "o" to each message posted here shows me that you aren't taking the appeal process seriously, or don't have any intention of actually appealing the ban. Along with this, you don't really explain why you should be unbanned, as your reason that you had stopped doesn't mean that what you were doing was okay at any length.

The second reason is that the type of attitude that you have shown on the servers as shown by all the involved parties is unacceptable, and this is clearly not your first time with handling harassment protocol or bans either, as you have previously come off two 4 month globalized bans for your extensive history of harassment and spam, as well as a numerous amount of other offenses in your time here on our servers. Your attempts to move between our servers with the same toxic mindset is also not a good thing to show when trying to appeal your ban. The following is a screenshot of your ban history here on our servers and you have shown that you are consistently here to cause problems instead of play actively on our servers.

[​IMG]

Due to this I will not be accepting your appeal. If you wish to talk about this further, please feel free to message me over the forums or add me on Steam and we can discuss it further there.

Appeal Denied
    Thread Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.