Denied sweetuhman's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by sweetuhman, May 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sweetuhman

sweetuhman New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    sweetu
    Your Steam ID:
    king_hirby
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Hey sorry I was letting my little brother play on my account last week and he usually rdms a lot . I just got on ttt today and saw i was banned for 54 days. WHat did he do? sorry this happens a lot
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

You appear to have been banned for "Ghosting (2nd Offense) G&E'd by Mellow" by @Theinkern. Please wait for a response.

3. Theinkern

Theinkern Inkern VIP Bronze

I will comment with my evidence shortly please be patient while I do so.

4. sweetuhman

sweetuhman New Member

okay u almost done?

5. Salem

Salem VIP

Please remain patient while waiting for a response.

6. Theinkern

Theinkern Inkern VIP Bronze

Ok I want to thank you for taking the time to make a appeal as to why you are banned. You have been banned for: Ghosting (2nd Offense) by Theinkern - G&E'd by Mellow. Due to the fact that this is the 2nd offense it warrants a 8 week ban and I had asked @Mellow for globalization as that is what the G&E'd by mellow means. The evidence for this reason is as what I will be stating bellow in multiple pictures and why it is ghosting.

First off, let me start off with what ghosting is, [​IMG]

As stated the specific part I want you to look at is the bottom where it says "!p <player> *players name here* is a traitor, kill him." Now let me provide you with what you did courtesy of givemecakeplz
    [​IMG]

As you can see you told sweetuh to "kos wintr" and later wintr killed the player you told to kos which confirms wintr being a traitor. Now to go on about the rules and if you have any more questions about that I will have to link you here:
    -->https://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/sgm-ttt-extended-rules.12605/ <--

Here is the remaining evidence with logs to show roles, deaths, and an idea of when you told him to kos wintr via radio logs that are in the logs. This is to prove that the rule wintr was Traitor, and that your role was "innocent" as well as givemecakeplz and that both wintr and givemecakeplz were alive while you were dead.

Listed evidence of logs are below in spoilers.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    This confirms that wintr is a traitor again and that you were innocent and that you were dead 31 secs into the match.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    This is very important evidence as here I pinned almost exactly when you sent out the !P as noted above zomb says in radio chat at 01:24 "Im with weezy gang # yolo." Inbetween this and her next radio chat of "Im with weezy gang # yolo." at 01:28. Now according to evidence #1 and 8 I have pinned your msg at inbetween 01:24 and 01:28 where you sent givemecake plz " kos wintr. (if you are wondering the first zomb msg where she had said im with weezy gang yolo is at 01:18.

To continue on to evidence #9 below..

[​IMG]

Here I am continue on with what I was saying. As you can notice between #1 and #8,9 you can see where zomb radio chat and actual chat shows almost exactly where you say "kos wintr" in a !P msg to givemecakeplz. This is 20 or so secs before wintr actually kills givemecakeplz. This proves that both players (wintr, and givemecakeplz) were alive and you were dead. As stated above this is Ghosting and this is what warrant your 2nd ban for ghosting.

I will be denying this appeal as you were ghosting.

I am going to be marking this appeal Denied and locking the thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.