Denied Swagsweeper's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Swagsweeper, Aug 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Swagsweeper

Swagsweeper Active Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    ST£AM_0:1:00000ZERO
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:20831486
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    So the previous ban appeal has been locked as the evidence seems to amount to me ghosting without a shadow of a doubt however I would like to be able to states my case.

Moe Lester was a troll who was spamming the N word in chat and in mic when the mods were not. Because I hate racism this pissed me off so I decided to call him out on his bullshit. He then made me his target and has a bias against me.

1. I never send PMs with the intent of ghosting.

2. While it is possible I could have sent that, I have no idea why I would, especially to the guy I know that hates me.

3. To the best that my memory can recall I DID NOT send that message. I even remember him spamming that in chat and me calling him a liar.

Maybe I did send it and I don't remember why, I honestly do not believe I did I am normally very cautious about those kinds of things. I definitively did send him the message about being salty.

I want to say that this image is photoshopped. I am not certain but I just honestly can't believe that I would tell somebody who I don't like, who the T is.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    [​IMG]

http://imgur.com/a/KqpTt

In the image above I have highlighted 3 sections of what I believe to be evidence of tampering.

1. The first square highlights a strange solid color blob, resembling an area where a smudge or circular paint tool was used. It looks exactly like someone used the teardrop tool on similar colored background and painted over something.

2. The second square shows some noise , suspiciously square like, as if the text was cut and pasted on. This could however be genuine noise, but I thought I would point it out anyways as it's slightly more noticeable than other noise on other text with a much more prominent square shape. Again appearing out of place. Edit: to clarify the noise does not fade into the background properly like the other noise in the picture does.

3. In the third square I highlight some noise that looks much like the noise that is attached to other text, but is not. It is not typical noise that would be generated out in the open like that, and it is the only noise in the text box that I could find that was in the middle of nowhere in the entire chatbox, which just so happens to be right by the text that I believe was manipulated.

Perhaps I an an idiot and I actually did say "cal is a T" but I have found evidence that suggest image tampering and I hope we can discuss this further to prove my innocence. I believe this picture alone is not enough to incriminate me without a shadow of a doubt for a strike that will permanently be on my record. I am fighting hard against this because I genuinely care about my reputation on this server.​

Last edited: Aug 15, 2017
  2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Your appeal was already denied. Please refrain from making multiple appeals. Start a conversation to discuss the appeal further.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.