Denied Supreme.'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by uwu, Dec 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. uwu

uwu Banned Silver

Your In Game Nickname:
    Supreme.
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:224629897
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Well first off i wanna address the first issue i know you guys are going to have and thats my low hours, but in the evidence below you can see that my old account (which is VIP) was locked a while ago and I'm not able to make purchases, trade, etc, on that account anymore, so i decided to make a new one and this is it.

Secondly, both times i was banned for cheating i was banned in my first 10 mins of playing and both times i never even had a T round... I would love to see some sort of evidence as to how in the world you could suspect me of cheating. I'm bothered by this especially because this is the only playable TTT server anymore because all the others suck complete ass, so me being banned isn't something I like to see. If i could get some clarity and preferably an unban that would be great thanks. I can assure you that there will be 0 issues whatsoever i just wanna play some damn TTT.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Steam ID Of Past Account:
    STEAM_0:1:111315210

Proof of Account being Locked: [​IMG]

2. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Tagging @luna♥ as they banned you for Hacking 2nd

3. uwu

uwu Banned Silver

I would also prefer if i could have a fair trial, because if i remember correctly there is a strong disconnect between players and staff, and I would really prefer there would be no kind of bias or power grabs, I would simply like to be judged off evidence.

4. Scotty

You will be judged off only evidence. If you feel anything is off with how you are judged then we always do have the report feature on our forums to where you can report the staff member.

5. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

Tagging @Ashes Relandi as well for the other having ban since it looks like you want to appeal both.

6. Ashes Relandi

Ashes Relandi ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Weeb Admin of TTT Administrator VIP Silver

I've seen this. I'm currently at work at this time. I'll provide my evidence of the 1st offense when I return home.

7. uwu

uwu Banned Silver

If anything, I would at least like my second one lifted because i 100 percent was not cheating and hadn't played longer then like 10-15 mins before the ban...

8. Iuna

Iuna Goodnight moon VIP

Give me a bit to upload my evidence.

9. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

Hey Supreme, please note, I'm working through the multiple account issues right now as well. I just want to confirm because I'm finding multiple steam accounts and forum accounts- this is the main account you'll be using for the future, right?

10. uwu

uwu Banned Silver

Correct, I also have a younger brother who used to play as well, that is why you may see a few more.

But yes this is my "main"

11. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

We'll have to work this out over steam then. I'll send you a request.

12. uwu

uwu Banned Silver

the suspense is killing me

13. Scotty

They will respond once they can, til then I will lock this appeal.

14. Ashes Relandi

Alright now that I'm home. I'll post what I have in terms of your 1st offense.
    I banned you for 1st Offense of Hacking as you were caught using aimbot on our servers. This was also noticed by our trial mod @iii while I was training them.

Here is the video recorded. It's rather self-explanatory so there really isn't much to add.

15. iii

iii eye-eye-eye or triple eye is fine VIP

As someone who was present and witnessed you hacking, this is what I recorded before @Ashes Relandi started his own recording:

16. uwu

uwu Banned Silver

I don't see how either of these are me hacking.

Clip number one was me hitting my mouse of my keyboard trying to flick either that or a spectator glitch, because if i had an aim key why in the hell would i use it there??.

Clip number B is either A. Me being Aimpunched by being shot at, or B. me panicking after realizing i didnt have ammo left... I fail to see how either of these clips show me hacking.

17. Ashes Relandi

Heyo,
    The clips are pretty obvious. Spectator takes the current view of the player.
    CLIP A
    You can clearly see that you're obviously snapping into parts of the sky and even in the tunnels you are snapping hard down it. Having aimbot essentially does just that. You can even target spectators as they are technically entities. It's pretty clear just by the 2-3 instances of this clip.

CLIP B
    Being aim punched or being shot at wouldn't cause you to aim like that unless it's a UMP. None was present.

Unless you can explain the sporadic aim into the ceiling and down that tunnel, I see no reason to prolong this.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2017
  18. uwu

uwu Banned Silver

Well see your deadset on me cheating which is completely unfair, but i just explained to you. The aim into the air is my mouse hitting my keyboard, it happens all the time i play on 400 dpi and 1.3 in game sens it is extremely low and requires me to move my mouse a lot and the tunnel thats literally nothing, thats just me moving my mouse every so ofter so im in the right direction.

In Clip B, I gave it multiple options because obviously i dont remember that game. I was panicking because i shot and realized i didnt have any ammo left, so i wiggled my mouse around.... I don't understand how i can be banned for hacking when there is literally no clips of me snapping to heads or anything. This is really silly tbh....

Edit: Also saying that aimbot somehow effects your mouse movement has got to be one of the weirdest things I've heard in a while, your essentially saying an aimbot effects ever aspect of how you aim thats ridicoulous.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2017
  19. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

Hey Supreme,

After reviewing these videos, I agree with Ashes's decision to ban you.

After speaking with Luna, her recording was actually cut short, so I'll be removing this ban.

As you mentioned, there was a bit of a mess in figuring out the steam accounts. However, after speaking with you and looking at the alt account it appears that even without Luna's ban, you should be on your third offense of hacking. I'll be sure to correct this ban right now and extending your original ban.

This appeal is denied.

Helix

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.