Supernova

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Doben, Apr 21, 2017.

1. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Dear God,

Every time I seem to fall asleep, someone close to my heart seems to leave the staff team.
    We sat for hours upon hours in your channel (never mine) and just talk about other random stuff. Not just gaming but life and school in general. I think besides when I did the name change for here. You were the first one that I let add me everywhere. Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, everywhere. I know that you were the first I trusted with my name. Doben, you better keep true to your word and send me weird snaps outta random.
    I remember your reaction to the Legendary. You wouldn't stop spamming me until I said something over steam. You will genuinely missed by me. That's a guarantee that you can count on. Stay healthy and lay off the subway cookies. Keep it up with school and achieve that dream, cause I know that sure as hell I cant and you deserve it.

To everyone,

A few words about Doben that will remain true.
    This is honestly one of the best chick I have ever met. Once the moment I interacted with her, I knew we would be friends. Has the drive of a Dodge Hellcat but can be gentle as a regular cat. Makes great photos, even got one of her photos a wall scroll. She will be cool no matter what happens to me or her.
    Don't you ever disrespect her and say that she is a horrible, because I will straight up ask you what kinda drugs are you on! She deserves all of this love and all of this appreciation that she is getting.

Doben, no matter what happens I will always be here to talk to. Through thick and thin you have been there for me and I would gladly do the same for you!
    Don't forget me, cause I sure as hell wont forget you!

Best Wishes
    ~That One White Guy

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. dazza

dazza Banned VIP Bronze

For the time that i have known you, i have grown to like you and i can safely say i will miss you, you are so easy to get along with, you were a great admin and im not just saying that because you were one of my supervising admins.

i wish you all the best and good luck with your studies, i will make sure to see how things are going now and then and hopefully we can game together either on STTT or something else :D.

Well my goodbye isnt the best but ive always been bad at goodbyes, but like i said hope life treats you well and i hope your studies go well, thank you for all your hardwork within the SGM community and see you around ^^ -insert hug here-

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

I'm not a big fan of typing medium to long responses (or making each of my responses unique) so I'm going to keep it short and simple. Take care, friend, and good luck on your future endeavors. You did well, but it's a shame to see you go. Hopefully, you'll come back one day (as staff).

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  4. Gazzy

Gazzy they're GREAT! VIP

@Doben i hope you do well and once you Finnish i hope to see you around an amazing administration and i never forget you i send you loads good luck for your exams ect :love::kiss:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

You were a great Admin! I'm glad I got to train you and see you reach your full potential. Keep the community updated with your adventures from here! Take care!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

Oh, doyben

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Solar

Solar El Dorado VIP

Dammit you took the title of my resignation post in the future.

8. Opalium

Opalium Stay Awesome Banned VIP Silver

Don't. Even. Think. About. It. :mad:

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. POP STAR

POP STAR have a nice day VIP Emerald Bronze

and mine as well

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Trevor ッ

Trevor ッ VIP Bronze

I joined your ts channel twice and i didn't think you were very fond of but you are funny and you were a great admin, good luck with your future endeavors, hurry back!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

I still fight the urge to call you Dobby.
    You'll be missed Doben.
    You are a wonderful Admin.
    I always loved when we got the chance to talk. Truly wish I did it more.
    I have no doubt you'll do great in school and then on to an even better career.
    Take care Dobie :3
    Thank you for everything you've done and the dedication you've put forth.
    It was always a pleasure.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  12. Dark of Dutch

Dark of Dutch The Dutchiest Dutch of all the Dutch VIP Bronze

D: I hoped it was gonna be one of your jokes again, but it's not! NOOOO! ;(
    I'm gonna miss you. You were that friend and admin that always wanted to help out and knew that having fun is the most important.

Don't you think this is going to save you from future crowbar fights!

I wish you all the best with your exams. ( I have seen your drawings/creations, if anyone is gonna make it then it's gonna be you!)

Meme on my friend!

P.S. !slap Doben 999999999

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Jaysu

Jaysu BAMF VIP

I love you :love:
    Don't be a stranger, hmu when you need someone to rant to :>

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Chastity4lyfe

Chastity4lyfe *Eye roll* VIP Silver

[​IMG]
    ^literally me rn

Come back soon, do well in your studies, because you are great and wonderful and i'm so glad I met you! :D Send me more SNAPS!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Nefarious ✿

Nefarious ✿ Lost 2 VIP

Still my mudra :arghh: I <3 you with all my heart

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Husshuss

Husshuss VIP

You will be missed Doben :/ Oh my GOOOOOOOOSHHHHHHHHHHH Y u gotta leave

• Friendly Friendly x 1