Supernova

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Doben, Apr 21, 2017.

1. Doben

Doben Party Monster VIP

Well, it’s the time for me to leave my administrator position and the staff team after 6 months. Although it is very difficult for me, I had to do this because of my studies in college which are getting harder and harder each day and needs much more effort to finish them appropriately and since it’s my graduation year, I want everything to be perfect.

Because of that, before getting inactive and due to my due to my team, I prefered to resign instead of causing failures. It’s not a permenant leave, I’ll still be around but I just wanted to play this game to have fun and abuse staff members. So, if I disappointed you, I feel sorry and I feel really bad because of leaving the staff team, please don’t slap me.

I’ve met so many great people here and gained so many valuable friends from all over the world so I want to say that I’m very thankful to each of you for making those 6 months awesome.

If I should tag few(!) people:

#TeamNebula : @Noob999 @dark of dutch @JackThePumpkin @Haruka Suenaga Guys, you all know that you mean a lot to me, we’ve spent so many great moments and countless game sessions together and to be honest I’ll miss each of them. Always keep my tips in your minds, I know that you’ll do greater things in the future. Proud of you all, our team was the best one in my eyes :)

@Mellow : And my trial, mod and at the end, my fellow, you did a great job when you were in my team and I can easily say that you continue showing your knowledge, professionalism and how good you are at your current position. Apart from that, your friendship mean a lot to me, you made me laughed so hard even I couldn’t breathe for once and we shared a lot about our personal lives. You will always stay like my youngest brother, I love you :)

@dark of dutch : You’ll always be so special for me as being my first mod, possibly you are one of the most funniest guys in this community and I’m sure about the bond between us and I’m sure we’ll still be talking to each other everyday. Keep me updated with your “memes”!

@JackThePumpkin : Ponies are cute but you are cuter, you know how much I care about you, so please keep our last conversation in mind. Maybe you’ll be a horse someday, who knows?

@Noob999 @Haruka Suenaga : I will mostly remember you guys with our Rust and L4d2 sessions, I’m glad to meet you two! We should keep playing together ;)

My generation: @Solar @Nefarious @Rhienor @Jassa @Mr. Dink we were all trials almost at the same time. I remember the times that we really fucked up with reports/timing and we’ve learnt same things all together, sometimes I miss those moments, good luck for the ones staying!

@Solar : we’ve passed from the same path together with you and you know that you have my full support on whatever you do. Keep it up! #NotLikeThis

@Guilty : ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww man, has anyone told you that you smell? Ahh Guilty, I really enjoyed talking to you so far, I hope you won't stop talking to your mama, huh?

@That One White Guy : that generous guy! From your trial days to here, I’m quite sure that you are one of the guys that I’ve enjoyed talking to. I’ll still be poking you with my weird pics on snapchat, you cant get rid of me and thanks again for your legendary gift, you are awesome :)

@Wrathion : Top #1 mic spammer. I’m letting you spamming Mellow’s channel for now on, good luck :)

@lil j : ily bby. I couldnt deny your last app but please deny my next app, ty ty

@Husshuss : husssssssss oh my goshh! Good news for you, probably I’ll be able to hop to us servers when you ask it from me next time. You are a funny guy, dont be a stranger :)

And some other amazing people, @Chastity4lyfe @wink @Hyper @Gazzy @Agent A @POP STAR @Smusha @Lamb @Lord Lothric @dazza69 @Dwardu @andrewca79 I really really enjoyed our conversations that we had.

Special thanks to:

@Vinerra : for being the reason why I joined to this community.

@Xaxago : for being the reason why I signed in forums.

@Opalium : for being the reason why I applied. You know how much I care about you, sorry for not keeping my promise but you know that I just had to.

@Highwon : I had experienced being an owner and how hard it is to handle everything at a time. I admire your work and what you have done so far. Thanks for everything you've done and for your time that you had spent in Rust with us.

Thanks for everything, I love you all! :love:

• Friendly Friendly x 37
    • Winner Winner x 3
  2. Amr

Amr Benevolently Committed VIP Iron

f

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  3. dawildcat

dawildcat VIP

f

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Mellow

Mellow Taking it easy VIP

I remember when you picked me up despite of almost nobody knowing me. I'm incredibly thankful for this and everything that followed after, from being a moderator under you and being your friend. There's a lot more that I could type and you know how much I appreciate you so there's no point. You know you're awesome.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

While we didn't agree on certain things, I always respected you as a great administrator.
    Best of luck in school and beyond :)

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  6. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

Every star goes supernova, but from the remains, another star is born. Come back to us soon Doben! :cry:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

F

Will miss seeing you on the staff team and seeing your drawings. Good luck with school and hope to see you around. :) Thanks for the good times "mom". :p

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Deepsea1508

Deepsea1508 Hyuman VIP Emerald

xaxago for being the person who banned doben heh

[​IMG]
    #neverforget

Last edited: Apr 21, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  9. Noob999

Noob999 The best Noob around. VIP

noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!
    I will slay you 1000 times so you can not leave!

Take care of your self mate.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. andrewca79

andrewca79 Malteser Forever VIP Silver

Sad to see you go, you were the first admin to speak to me about my mod application and for that, I will always be grateful. Good luck with your studies and may we see you return soon.

F

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

o/

Wasn't around long enough to fully enjoy your company, but saw enough to appreciate your presence. Life takes priority, but I have no doubt you can tackle the challenges your education is throwing at you, and you'll come out on top.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

We didn't talk much, the only thing we kind of had in common was that our TS channels were off the charts. Keep yours alive, and I'll do the same so we can show these other admins what it means to have a party going all the time! Seeya later, and have fun with whatever you are doing in life! :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. .shirt

.shirt VIP

f

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

So long Dobie. We didn't talk all that much, but you were a great administrator.

A lot of people respected you around here and there's good reason for that.

Take care.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  15. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

Catch you on the flip side Party Monster.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. F

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

black hole supernova is just a good song

jose cuervo is just an okay tequila

dobie/doben is just an amazing person

take care friend

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Gonco

Gonco white knight VIP

i like to think i discovered u and vinerra. always much love <3 o7

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. Opalium

Opalium Stay Awesome Banned VIP Silver

Nooooo :cry:
    I still remember the day I picked you up and that awkward steam mobile interview where I struggled to find any signal for a good 20 minutes hehe... It was already at your first days where I noted your cleverness and dedication. I knew you'll surprise us all, and indeed, you proved to be a fantastic mod and friend. I've kept my eye on you since the beginning, and it was obvious to me that soon enough we'll see you in dodger blue. After replacing me as the admin of our team, you built one of the most solid and closely-knitted teams SGM had in a long time. You've proven to be a decent admin and leader, but more than that - a close friend and a loved face in SGM.
    I think it's safe to say on behalf of everyone else in the community: we're going to miss you soooooooo much! :cry:
    Take care, my dear friend, and stay around! :love:

• Winner Winner x 6
  20. JackThePumpkin

JackThePumpkin VIP Bronze

Huh, that's one unexpected blow. Sad to see you go, but hey, ya'll still be lingering around ready to be slain.

Take care and good luck with your studies.

I'm the prettiest pony nyes

• Friendly Friendly x 1