SuperMan - Generally Unhealthy Behavior

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Yawn., Mar 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Killamarshall

Killamarshall Hmm... interesting.. Smite anyone?? VIP

i have had a lot of Experience with Superman, he has been walking a very thin line, all the time, from the looks of this, i don't doubt he crossed this line this time.

2. Superman

Superman New Member

The reason i don't applie is I rarley play on this sever i found a new sever that has the rule "age related comments" now that includes my voice i don't spam because i need to say sorry to the owner this sever has over 10k bans so I stop on there so i don't play this sever unless the other one is closed
    now therfore i do spam its that when i first played on this sever i got banned right away
    ban me as long as you wont i don't care
    so that will get me out me out of the way

3. Serious Lawyerbot

Serious Lawyerbot Supporter

Honestly a good talking. That dont work get him banned for a week or so to make him quit. I seen him enough to know hes a stubborn kid that tends to annoy everyone in all possible ways. Worse than skip in all honesty. Opinion though since he played on west for a while. Then he went to east and dont see him often. Hope to be resolved.

4. Superman

Superman New Member

I'm asking fro a god dman perma ban yet i don't get a shit

5. well, there you have it lmao, even my crap with mango earlier isnt gonna make me just stop playing on a server I like lol. I would just avoid someone I have an issue with for a while. lol\

But if he wants that then by all means.

6. BeastlyMcKinley

BeastlyMcKinley You mod, bro? VIP

Yeah, superman came on asking me for a perma ban, I explained that I am not only not going to perma ban him, I am incapable of doing so, yet he still spammed me. I wanted to help this kid out because he kind of got picked on, but lately, he has been deserving it, and has become a cancer to this server, one that should be dealt with. However, we don't need to ban him, and Superman, if you want to be banned, just don't play here.

7. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Superman, the way you are going about this is completely wrong. I brought this to your attention, so you can use this as feedback to grow as a person and a player. Our community doesn't tolerate specific kinds of attitudes and certain types of immature players. Use this as a stepping stone to build and develop yourself.

8. IAmGiygas

IAmGiygas VIP

I'm going to have to agree. I thought Superman was okay at first, he didn't do much and I didn't mind him at all...

I hate to see this happen.

9. Chii

Chii Seriously a Baka VIP

I've also had a problem with him.
    For a whole map (camel) he called false KoS's on me and it was just annoying.

10. Serious Mike

Serious Mike The Doge of STTT VIP

I can attest to this players behavior that I have seen in-game. I witnessed the behavior he showed with Chii calling KoS's on her at the beginning of each round no matter if he was innocent or not.

11. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

I can attest to Chii's claim. He was doing it every round and it almost ruined one of her traitor rounds.

12. Mr. Disco

Mr. Disco Jeff Lynne is a musical genius. VIP

Superman, we only want to help you.. You did just micspam once when I was on. Your name is nice, you really were a nice guy. You just needed a little help to get on the right path.

Don't leave, superman.

Best of luck,
    legoguy939

13. Yawn.

Yawn. Previously known as Kindle, Books, Pages.

So, what's the final decision here? Normally I'd say forget it considering he stated he's left, but he's also stated he's only come on recently to troll. We could just leave it be, but that risks him coming on in the future and continuing the same behavior. Continuing the same behavior, if not worse considering the worst we can do to him in-return is what he's already asked for; a perma-ban.

14. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

He's still playing under a different name and is much nicer players imo.

15. Yawn.

Yawn. Previously known as Kindle, Books, Pages.

Nevermind then. Regardless if he's changed his name or not, as long as he's not breaking any further rules or acting up like before; that's perfect and exactly what I wanted to achieve from this report. Changing his name is probably best as-well, will hopefully reset his reputation with everyone and stop people from picking on him.

As long as nobody has seen any bad behavior from this new identity, I don't mind this report finally being closed. If he starts to act up again though, I'd definitely like to re-open it for review.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.