SuperMan - Generally Unhealthy Behavior

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Yawn., Mar 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yawn.

Yawn. Previously known as Kindle, Books, Pages.

Known Username: SuperMan
    Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198115924427/
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:77829349

Recommended Punishment: As one of the few people who doesn't actually dislike him, I figured I might be one of the best people to post this; some others might just put 'squeaky voice' and try to get him in-trouble. As I don't want to simply just get him in trouble and want his behavior to improve rather than never see him again, I'm leaving the choice of punishment up to whoever handles this report. Minimally, I'd suggest a thorough warning. At most, a two week ban from the community to ensure that he realizes it's not acceptable to act in these ways. That said, it's not like he exactly has a clear record as it is.

Reason for Punishment: I'm going to keep this sweet, and to the point not to bore you all with my many paragraphs. A bullet-point, they call it.

• Just yesterday, he kept spamming "Why Does No One Like Me" in chat. After Guilty-Crown warned him to stop, he kept doing it; laughing. Finally Guilty-Crown decided to gag him, and accidentally gagged me instead due to the 'Super' in my in-game name. Guilty un-gag'd me, and you could hear SuperMan just dying with laughter in voice chat because of it. This happened several times over.
    • Constantly threatening other users with statements along the lines of; "Well, <mod/admin> trusts me just so you know, and you're getting banned!" Repeating this over and over in voice chat. Not to mention bragging about when he actually did get someone punished.
    • On the flip side, besides the occasional RDM and that; he also effects how the game plays out. For example, remember ttt_bank_b3? Yes, every single chance he gets, he traps himself in the elevator. Even as Detective. Therefore not only cutting off a section of the map, but delaying the round by camping there until a Traitor can (hopefully) afford a C4 to get him. Threatening any mod who tries to unstick him, with abuse because "it's a map feature".

These aren't the worst things he's done, and far are they from the only. This is less about every single instance though, and an example of how harmful he is to our community. (Not to mention I'm sure most, if not all of you know what I'm talking about. At least if you've been on East 2 more than once.) If anyone has any examples they'd like me to add, please just comment so. (Almost everyone should be allowed to post on this, as the entire East 2 server has seen him in action.)

As I said, I have nothing personal against him (unlike some people); but this behavior has to stop one way or another. Thank you for your time and reading this.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2014
  2. Snak

Snak Banned

Screenshots, videos, testimonys, any proof what so ever besides a fancy report?

3. Yawn.

I was waiting for testimonies, as anyone who frequents East 2 is very much aware of what's going on here. That both made up of players, and Administrators/Mods. For example, I know Stewie and EventHorizon (Sailor Neptune) were on while the entire server was yelling for SuperMan to be slayed while he stuck himself into the elevator for every round. Guilty-Crown can obviously vouch for the chat spam as he was the one who initiated the punishments as-well.

I'll collect any evidence I can from this point on, but with the entire East 2 server having to deal with it on a daily basis; I figured it wouldn't exactly be necessary. This isn't a one-time incident either, this has been going on for quite a while now. Every single day it's something.

4. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

The biggest problem i have with Superman, is if he feels like someone rdmed him, and we repeatedly tell him it was not rdm, he will spam admin chat sometimes for 2 whole maps. This needs to stop.

5. Tsu

Tsu Emma is love. Emma is Life. VIP

Have experienced this before. He's not a bad player overall, but he can be very stubborn/problematic if he gets it into his head that he's right about something, and will often argue with mods about a rule that's clearly stated. I think a ban would be excessive, but he definitely needs at least a talking to from an admin+, who hopefully he'll respect more than a mod.

6. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

He was arguing against damage logs with me earlier today. Arguing against something that never lies...

7. Linkthedinosaur

Linkthedinosaur Self Proclaimed Master of the No Scope VIP

He repedietly spams regular and admin chat. There definatly needs to be something happened to him. One time he fought with me for 3 strait maps about one little slay I DIDN'T give to someone.

8. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

I can testify for page's entire report. Superman has been a very big problem as a whole and displays a tendency to spam any form of chat. It caused me to gag him twice and even mute him (I know I should've banned him, but I wanted to give him a chance)

Next, he also spams reports about rdm when the kill was generally legitimate (and I warned him about those false reports). And if nothing goes his way, he starts to spam and protest constantly.

I request that something be done about this player. He is being very toxic to the community and displays an attitude problem which is completely unneeded in our servers.

9. Aboose!

Aboose! Floral shirts, Dads and sleeveless sweaters are IN VIP

I recently had to remove superman as a friend on steam because he was so quick to judge and a nuisance about things, for example he would be RDMed and immediately message me over steam and say can you slay him, can you slay him, do your job, Whilst I am still in game and clearly cannot handle RDM reports.

10. Jesus Carlos

Jesus Carlos Regular Member

He's a spammer and when people try to defend him he's an asshole to them i like superman but he goes crazy with that spam

11. Darth West

Darth West I am Darth West, Dark Lord of the Sith. VIP

He just needs a good talking but nothing other than that.

12. Yawn.

I'd normally agree as that's usually the case for everyone, but he's doing this on purpose. He thinks it's funny, you can even ask Guilty- I'm sure he heard Super laughing in voice chat as he was punished and told to stop.

If a good talk was enough to fix it, he would have listened the many-many times the Mods+ have told him to stop spamming chat, and also stop spamming them particularly about RDM's. He wouldn't have fought them, along with everything else about practically everything. If there's a chance for a dispute, he disputes it. Even if it's something as little as crossfire, to as large as delaying the game every round by trapping himself.

13. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

14. Linkthedinosaur

Linkthedinosaur Self Proclaimed Master of the No Scope VIP

Honestly @Killamarshall knows this player well (I think). I'd also like to see his opinion.

15. Darth West

Yeah but has he really broke any of the rules. Sure he has been Gagged but can we really punish someone for being a pain. I don't see why we should punish him for rules that he hasn't broken. He has already been punished for the rules he has broken, so the only course of action can be done is to talk to him.

16. Red

Red Harbinger of Arceus VIP

But still, this repetitive behavior will only get worse if it isn't dealt with. Perhaps a good talking to in private will be okay, but there's no telling if he will listen/be sincere in his responses. Also, if there are no staff on while he micspams, chatspams, etc., it will degrade the experience for other players.

17. Darth West

Where is superman in this discussion he seriously needs to post on this thread.

18. Tsu

Tsu Emma is love. Emma is Life. VIP

I believe he only checked the old forums when he needed to report someone, so chances are he's not going to be active enough to see this unless a mod/admin directs him to it in game.

19. Darth West

Well that should not be to hard to do he is a pretty active player.

20. Yawn.

I'll tell him to check the forum for his player report the very next time I see him on. Considering I've seen him on every single day doing these things, it shouldn't be long before he posts.

But hey, don't get me wrong. I'd be happy for him to get a good talking and for him to do a complete 180 and sharpen up, and that be it. I just have severe doubt it will work considering he refuses to listen to Mods telling him to stop spamming, let alone to change behavior completely. But it's the Administration's decision after all, and I trust that it'll stop regardless of what they actually choose to do.

That said, 'they haven't broken any rules' is no reason to let someone continue behavior that is harmful to the community. There are judgment calls for a reason, otherwise this community would've fallen to groups of trolls all having the name "a traitor"; with them unable to do anything because there isn't a specific rule that says you can't. With that kind of logic, DDoSing other players/the server/the website isn't against the rules either. 'And we can break the rules (such as spamming) as much as we want, as long as we are punished for it every time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.